• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, Ugly - NAU

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Good:
- NAU playing their best game of the season

Bad:
- Griz playing their worst

Ugly:
- being unprepared, outcoached, and outplayed in every single facet of the game

I'll have to give this one some thought after I punch some walls and kick the dog to come up with anything at all.

HookedonGriz said:
Good:

Bad:

Ugly:

I'll have to give this one some thought after I punch some walls and kick the dog to come up with anything at all.
:lol: Go have a beer man! Next week will be better Go Griz!

grizaremoregooder said:
HookedonGriz said:
Good:

Bad:

Ugly:

:lol: Go have a beer man! Next week will be better Go Griz!

If this secondary shows up it will be ugly

Okay talked myself off the ledge.....here goes

Good:
- Justin Calhoun is emerging as a darn good receiver and threat.
- Curran and Homan continue to play well....both had TDs where they went up and got it on 50-50 balls
- the Griz at least saving some face and punching in a couple late scores
- Semenza 2-2 on FGs......yea, we will get to the PATs.....again
- Jeremy Calhoun continues to run well, when he gets the football.
- JR looked better than I thought he'd look and made some really big plays 1 on 1 with an NFL caliber receiver
- Justin Strong hits must hurt....a lot

Bad:
- the defense not getting off the bus
- Brady's panic button overthrows because of pressure. A definite pattern dating back to NDSU.
- turnovers that lead to points.....again. Seems whenever we turn the ball over we do it on a short field and the other teams scores quickly
- secondary getting torched early and often
- kick coverage and letting them get the ball out to the 50

Ugly:
- another missed PAT. I'm done with them. Let Purdy kick the damn PAT and Tim kick the FGs. It's a metal breakdown down. Seriously how can you continue to let that happen asa coach. I've never seen so many missed PATs.
- costly penalties, a bad jump that gave them 4 more downs when they were stuffed and some personal fouls that made big plays even bigger

EWU is going to put up lots of points.....Griz have the ability to match it as EWU defense is really bad. Griz need to show up this time or they're in trouble.

Something lost in the shuffle.....

JR Nelson played really well. Butler was targeted 14 times and only had 4 receptions. Butler will probably play on Sunday's.

Latest posts

Back