• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz are 16-17 on the road since 2011

Gametime

Average road record at best, certainly not dominating. Championship teams find a way to win on the road. Might be 16-18 after next week.

I have a therory on why the Griz suck on the road. I actually think Wagriz maybe a detriment to them when they play road games. They almost always seem flat especially at the beginning of the road games and I wonder if it isn't partially due to the huge difference in atmosphere between Wagriz and most other places they play. I imagine it's hard to get pumped up when your used to Wagriz and you go on the road and play at these other places in the bsc.

Gatorgriz said:
I have a therory on why the Griz suck on the road. I actually think Wagriz maybe a detriment to them when they play road games. They almost always seem flat especially at the beginning of the road games and I wonder if it isn't partially due to the huge difference in atmosphere between Wagriz and most other places they play. I imagine it's hard to get pumped up when your used to Wagriz and you go on the road and play at these other places in the bsc.

I agree, I think the road game atmosphere is a factor. They do seem to start flat. I also think they have lost the killer instinct and winning attitude that they had in years past. It's like they are afraid to take any chances, afraid to lose. It's starts in the athletic department and has trickled down.

Back