• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So who's it going to be

grizare#1

Let's hope that the BigSky teams do our conference proud. Nothing worse than one and done, like to see a deep run so the Sky gets some respect.
Obviously Ewu is the favorite to go the distance but will Kupp be able to go?
Go BSC

I think Cal Poly could surprise some people. They should be reasonably healthy and their offense needs more than a week to prepare for. I also like Weber's chances this week. I hope to see 4 big sky teams in the 2nd round.

Griz2k said:
ND will get beat in the 2nd round.
could happen but I doubt it, richmonds starting qb tore his acl and they didn't look very good after he went down against William and mary. I got und by about 2 td's then who knows against ewu hopefully its a snow storm and ewu cant pass its anybodys game then.

I will pull for Eastern until they come up against' NDSU. I can't go against' NDSU playing anyone other then the Griz. The NDSU fans were great people, rank them up there with the fans of Tennessee and App State!
6-peat!

I'll be surprised if UND goes very far. They are not very battle-tested and I think that will come back to haunt them sooner than later. I'll be rooting for all big Sky teams though.

HookedonGriz said:
I'll be surprised if UND goes very far. They are not very battle-tested and I think that will come back to haunt them sooner than later. I'll be rooting for all big Sky teams though.

Hard to say, but what I like about them is Schweigert has brought back the old-school philosophies of running the ball down peoples throats and stopping the run, they're running for over 200 yards a game and giving up slightly under 3 yards/attempt...that's how you win football games, I don't care what level you play at.

I hope they make some noise.

jodcon said:
HookedonGriz said:

Hard to say, but what I like about them is Schweigert has brought back the old-school philosophies of running the ball down peoples throats and stopping the run, they're running for over 200 yards a game and giving up slightly under 3 yards/attempt...that's how you win football games, I don't care what level you play at.

I see where EWOO has been out rushed 2272 to 1479. But they have out passed their opponents 4475 - 2608.

Yet their record is 10-1 and 8-0 in BSC.
They beat Wazoo a FBS team that is 8-3.
They only lost to 5 (or is it 6) time national champion NDSU by 6 pts.

Maybe there is more than one way to be a winner in football at any level as long as you score more points than your opponent.

behappp said:
jodcon said:
HookedonGriz said:

I see where EWOO has been out rushed 2272 to 1479. But they have out passed their opponents 4475 - 2608.

Yet their record is 10-1 and 8-0 in BSC.
They beat Wazoo a FBS team that is 8-3.
They only lost to 5 (or is it 6) time national champion NDSU by 6 pts.

Maybe there is more than one way to be a winner in football at any level as long as you score more points than your opponent.

EWUs defense is greatly improved this year. I think they had 3 guys make 1st team all big sky defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

behappp said:
If Ewoo plays Beezon, who gets the home game if its in the semis?

Aren't they on opposite sides of the bracket? Both will be home throughout the playoffs. I could see them meeting in Frisco.

Back