• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wait, What? Weird list.

Laughable how national college sports figures think they know more about coaching qualities and abilities than the pontificators on eGriz. Laughable.

horribilisfan8184 said:
Laughable how national college sports figures think they know more about coaching qualities and abilities than the pontificators on eGriz. Laughable.
+1

...get the near totaled caddy...
...out from the body shop...
...a ride to the airport...

... :shock: ...

Obviously a different Bob Stitt and a different University of Montana than I was watching this year !!!!! Hope he gets it, and hope he takes it......:roll: :roll: :( :( :? :? :eek: :eek:

"Bob Stitt — Head Coach, University of Montana
He’s become one of the more exciting offensive minds in the game in recent years, with an up-tempo, spread-the-field passing game that makes use of every inch of turf. He’s progressed from a near mythical stint at the Colorado School of Mines to one of the top FCS powers"

horribilisfan8184 said:
How I view the eGriz coaching "experts":

post-27756-Plato-Aristotle-Socrates-MORON-Unu1.gif

sdk.catfish said:
Bayou Bob - such a nice ring to it. Please Lord make it happen. Can we edit the film from the offense this season?

Please no!

How bout if LSU can take Kiffen and Alabama takes Big Game Bob? :thumb:

Ringneck said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ringneck said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

IMHO, we are ALL entitled to have our own views on any give subject or situation. Personally, I feel that we all could and should refrain from personal insults, when another is expressing an honest opinion. You have expressed yours, now here is mine. Go Griz !! http://img.memecdn.com/optimism_o_5170589.jpg

I disagree with the author describing Stitt's offense as making use of every inch of the field. He tends to run plays to the short side of the field and at times seems to avoid other areas of the field altogether, such as the middle, or in a couple disappointing losses the endzone.

Gosh dangit. Everytime I watch that video of the Griz running ISO versus NDSU i get happy and then pissed. Why the heck couldn't we run that this year when we needed 1 yard instead of the dreadful push the QB from behind play. Could you imagine if we would've ran that play versus NDSU. Brady would've gotten knocked back 5 yards. I hope Stitt retires the QB "sneak".

stilwtrgrizz said:
Ringneck said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

IMHO, we are ALL entitled to have our own views on any give subject or situation. Personally, I feel that we all could and should refrain from personal insults, when another is expressing an honest opinion. You have expressed yours, now here is mine. Go Griz !! http://img.memecdn.com/optimism_o_5170589.jpg
I'm okay with opinions, obviously, as long as they are considered at just that level.
The degree to which an opinion is honest and sincere has no impact on its validity.
Someone can be sincere and honest, but still be wrong. :-o

1Griz_Fan said:
I disagree with the author describing Stitt's offense as making use of every inch of the field. He tends to run plays to the short side of the field, and at times seems to avoid other areas of the field altogether, such as the middle, or in a couple disappointing losses the endzone.

Probably the funniest thing I have read on here since the most recent, and unmentionable, prediction thread. Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ringneck said:
stilwtrgrizz said:
Ringneck said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

I'm okay with opinions, obviously, as long as they are considered at just that level.
The degree to which an opinion is honest and sincere has no impact on its validity.
Someone can be sincere and honest, but still be wrong. :-o

WRONG according to who? I completely agree with your assessment, and I know that you are very sincere and honest.

You can hate him all you want. But Stitt has a good mind for offense. Sure he struggled getting us into the endzone at times but this year we were 7th in the FCS in total offense. 2nd in the Big Sky behind EWU.

I mean everyone can hate all they want but the guy averages almost 40 points a game here. It isn't the recipe for winning but you can't deny the fact that he has a good offense.

Back