• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats Player Rep

Mavman

Congrats On being inducted into the MNAAHOF! Looks like you were a hell of an athlete.
I would post a link if I knew how!

Player, didn't you also have a nephew who played for Dartmouth? Was a heck of a running back in high school correct?

Yes, my nephew played corner for Dartmouth and rb for Bozeman. Averaged over 10 yards per carry his senior year, but Schmidt got most of the attention and workload, so the plays to the slot back often caught defenses sleeping. Tanyon Bissell was the qb and then Boise St receiver. A pretty good backfield. Nephew is a 3d year orthopedic resident at UCSD now.

PlayerRep said:
Yes, my nephew played corner for Dartmouth and rb for Bozeman. Averaged over 10 yards per carry his senior year, but Schmidt got most of the attention and workload, so the plays to the slot back often caught defenses sleeping. Tanner ? was the qb and then Boise St receiver. A pretty good backfield. Is a 3d year orthopedic resident at UCSD now.

Rhett?

Congrats PR, obviously you played the game. Personally, I was captain of a flag football team in college. Our primary play was "go out"

PlayerRep said:
Yes, my nephew played corner for Dartmouth and rb for Bozeman. Averaged over 10 yards per carry his senior year, but Schmidt got most of the attention and workload, so the plays to the slot back often caught defenses sleeping. Tanyon Bissell was the qb and then Boise St receiver. A pretty good backfield. Nephew is a 3d year orthopedic resident at UCSD now.

The hawks had some real athletes that season, including Tyrell Todd. He was like the no. 2 overall wrestling recruit on the nation. I was surprised they didn't make a better showing in the playoffs.

NativeGriz said:
Congrats PR, obviously you played the game. Personally, I was captain of a flag football team in college. Our primary play was "go out"

lol funny right there...and congrats p.r. :clap:

Mavman said:
Silvertip said:
Great!. What's a MNAAHOF...and are they dangerous?
Montana Native american athletic hall of fame

Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame. I am told they are looking at an all-time MT Indian hoops team. Larry Pretty Weasel. Jonathan Takes Enemy. Elvis Old Bull. JR Camel. And I assume me (based on my 4.5 points per game at Bozeman high).

PlayerRep said:
Mavman said:
Silvertip said:

Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame. I am told they are looking at an all-time MT Indian hoops team. Larry Pretty Weasel. Jonathan Takes Enemy. Elvis Old Bull. JR Camel. And I assume me (based on my 4.5 points per game at Bozeman high).

That is pretty cool man. As for that team; holy toledo that would be fun to watch. How about we add Matt Rogers as a sixth man..

PlayerRep said:
Mavman said:
Silvertip said:

Congrats, PR!! That's a great honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayerRep said:
Mavman said:
Silvertip said:

No mention of Donnie Wetzel, George Yellow Eyes, Mike Chavez??

grizfnz said:
PlayerRep said:
Mavman said:
Silvertip said:

No mention of Donnie Wetzel, George Yellow Eyes, Mike Chavez??

Peter Conway

PlayerRep said:
Mavman said:
Silvertip said:

JR Camel was in High School when I was.. Seemed like JR was in high school 6 years! Coukd not wait for him to graduate so maybe we could we might win! Hell of a b-ball player.

Inspector Griz said:
PlayerRep said:
Mavman said:
Silvertip said:

JR Camel was in High School when I was.. Seemed like JR was in high school 6 years! Coukd not wait for him to graduate so maybe we could we might win! Hell of a b-ball player.

Lived 3 blocks from Hellgate (parents are still there in fact). My dad walked us down to watch JR multiple times. He was an amazing athlete.

Back