• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Green on his A Game

But then TG had a little comment that kind of owned him......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh did the poor little Choate-puppet get his feelers hurt. Maybe Jeff can coddle him and sing him to sleep to make him feel better. That or a black out drunk, steal a gun, stripper induced rager may do the trick again.

Not much E Griz critique on Coach Green through the years.... Been that way since his playing days....

That alone says volumes about the Man.

"Hey kids come over and play for MSU where I'll leave you high in and dry in a few years when a better job comes up" -TG aka "The Traitor"

FlyCastingCat said:
Yea, sour grapes Coach Green. Glad to see Gregorak clean that one up :lol:

And no matter how much "cleaning up" 'scat fans and coaches try and do, it doesn't change the truth of Green's tweet. You'll STILL and ALWAYS be little brother in this state.... :lol:

Coach Green made a generic rivalry-themed tweet. No different than OwnTheState. Gregorak took it to a personal level. High ground to Green on this one.

This is hilarious!

Any bets on which coach is going to call out EWU, Cal Poly, Northern Colorado or NAU on Twitter now?

I bet Semore has something pithy for the Lumberjacks...

MT Head Guy said:
This is hilarious!

Any bets on which coach is going to call out EWU, Cal Poly, Northern Colorado or NAU on Twitter now?

I bet Semore has something pithy for the Lumberjacks...

What part of Montana are those teams from?

mtgriz said:
Coach Green made a generic rivalry-themed tweet. No different than OwnTheState. Gregorak took it to a personal level. High ground to Green on this one.

I agree......it didn't call out one coach. Traitorak showed his class......or lack of it.

Green started with a jab, gregorak finished with a haymaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HookedonGriz said:
Oh did the poor little Choate-puppet get his feelers hurt. Maybe Jeff can coddle him and sing him to sleep to make him feel better. That or a black out drunk, steal a gun, stripper induced rager may do the trick again.

Of course, the facts are that he wasn't drunk (10 affidavits from friends he was with), no evidence he stole gun (no evidence of him going to parking garage, breaking into car, no fingerprints, not seen by nearby parking attendant), tape showed he was never in the strip club, and charge was dropped.

Back