• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thank you GRIZ football players

Retiredram1

This thread is not consistent with the negative bashing that regularly goes on here but I wanted to share a very positive note about our players. When they closed the field after GRIZ-cat, my 9 year old grandson was in tears as he clutched his program and (another) GRIZ football in his hands after he had declared he wanted to go on the field no matter what. He especially wanted Ryan Johnson's autograph. He just called me (Dec.3) excitedly telling me he received a picture of Ryan in the mail, signed with a very nice note. These young mem have school and life to worry about but Ryan took time to make a little boy very happy........,

A very grateful GRIZ nana.

Retiredram1 said:
This thread is not consistent with the negative bashing that regularly goes on here but I wanted to share a very positive note about our players. When they closed the field after GRIZ-cat, my 9 year old grandson was in tears as he clutched his program and (another) GRIZ football in his hands after he had declared he wanted to go on the field no matter what. He especially wanted Ryan Johnson's autograph. He just called me (Dec.3) excitedly telling me he received a picture of Ryan in the mail, signed with a very nice note. These young mem have school and life to worry about but Ryan took time to make a little boy very happy........,

A very grateful GRIZ nana.

:clap:

Very similar experience last year with my son at the liberty game. His first Griz game ever, and he was heartbroke. Tucker Schye came over signed his hat. Instant healing for a ten year old. On top of that the father of a player said some very encouraging things to my son as well. Thanks Mr. Peevey for that! I hope us fans can always show as much class as our Griz players do.

Latest posts

Back