• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Pflugrad - OC at NAU??

NAUJacksFan

Given his background at Montana I was curious what you guys thought of this possibility. Seems like it would be a good fit.

I'm sorry but I don't follow your program much, but is NAU looking for an OC? Or are you just putting it out there?

Thanks

ordigger said:
I'm sorry but I don't follow your program much, but is NAU looking for an OC? Or are you just putting it out there?

Thanks
NAU's OC Tim Plough has accepted the OC position at his alma mater UC Davis.

NAUJacksFan said:
Given his background at Montana I was curious what you guys thought of this possibility. Seems like it would be a good fit.
Good for NAU; bad for the rest of the BSC. Jerome certainly knows who he is.

Coach pflugrad would be a tremendous asset to The Lumberjacks... Jerome certainly knows what qualities to his team coach pflugrad would bring... Hope this happens.

I don't see any obvious OC on the current offensive staff.

Former Griz Cody VanAppen is the safety coach. Was eventually a qb at West. Ore.

PlayerRep said:
I don't see any obvious OC on the current offensive staff.

Former Griz Cody VanAppen is the safety coach. Was eventually a qb at West. Ore.

RBs coach, Jimmy Beal, was a RB at MSU and Rocky. One of the smartest guys in the business.

Pluffy would run NAU into the ground the same way he did UM and Weber St. How did NAU finish out last season? Oh yeah, not in the playoffs.....again. Beating Montana does not make a season unless you play football for the Bobcats.

Utah: Utah has hired Eastern Washington co-offensive coordinator Troy Taylor as the Utes’ new offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.

Back