• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

S- Isiahia Banks 3 star Commits!!!

Paytonlives said:
S- Isiahia Banks 6'1" 200 (Mullen HS) Denver, CO (3-Star) (Twitter 1/10/17)

This day just keeps getting better! Great commitment, very good player. Congrats to the staff and Mr. Banks! Welcome to Griz Nation!! :clap:

I think I'm more excited about this recruit than Brown. But very excited about both!

Did not expect this one to pan out. Awesome day to be a Griz fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But But the late season and the locker room and coach is div II and and but how and stars they dont.... and why? The charts and the trend what about the trend????

Congrats Mr Banks enjoy your time as a Griz.
This class is shaping up!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :party: :party: :party:

Wow, with Brown and Banks alone, I'm going to be on pins and needles until their LOI's are in on signing day lol. If Bugg and Weaver join them, I might have a bleeding an ulcer until signing day is over.

Banks is a very poor tackler, lots of arm tackles, goes to high and way too many roll tackle attempts. Kid need to learn to keep his head up, wrap up and go low.

Man1 said:
Banks is a very poor tackler, lots of arm tackles, goes to high and way too many roll tackle attempts. Kid need to learn to keep his head up, wrap up and go low.

So the guy verbals today and you take the time to bash his abilities... real classy.

I bet he would go low and wrap you up in a hurry.

Banks and Brown
2 out of 3 of the killer B's.
Now if we can get Bugg, we will have the trifecta.

Stitt and his crew are recruiting giants. And having Griz Nation support doesn't hurt either.

Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:

So the guy verbals today and you take the time to bash his abilities... real classy.

I could not agree with you more payton,,,geez, this kid has the attitude and tackling ability to go along with it......imo we may be looking at him as a c/b as well.....he is the real deal.

Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:

its all he has left, disparaging remarks and insults. Sad

Back