• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Players that have left the program this offseason

Paytonlives

Staff member
Just wanted to start a thread to wish those that have left the team the best of luck. Please no bashing, players/ coaches leave for many reasons.... please respect their choices.

Coach Swett
QB- Conner Kaegi
QB- Brandon Bea
RB- Brody Martinez
WR- James Homan
LB- Alex Thomas
S- Jerrin Williams

Paytonlives said:
Just wanted to start a thread to wish those that have left the team the best of luck. Please no bashing, players/ coaches leave for many reasons.... please respect their choices.

Coach Swett
QB- Conner Kaegi
QB- Brandon Bea
WR- James Homan
DL- Noah Gerald
LB- Alex Thomas
Any idea where these guys are going?

Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:

Coach Swett
QB- Conner Kaegi
QB- Brandon Bea
WR- James Homan
DL- Noah Gerald
LB- Alex Thomas

Thomas is at tech or Carroll.

Paytonlives said:
Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:

Coach Swett
QB- Conner Kaegi
QB- Brandon Bea
WR- James Homan
DL- Noah Gerald
LB- Alex Thomas

Carroll

Paytonlives said:
Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:

Coach Swett
QB- Conner Kaegi
QB- Brandon Bea
WR- James Homan
DL- Noah Gerald
LB- Alex Thomas

I heard Carroll, but I don't know for sure.

Yeah no Jerrin Williams, seems like he tweeted something out a couple weeks ago that he was excited for next season.

Back