• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champion Center Video

Video is from Nov. 2014... And most of the highlights are from 10+ years ago.

Why isn't UM promoting the Champions Center...RIGHT NOW? Sort of a critical recruiting period, no?

Not surprised. Kent sucks at promoting his programs - "We Are Montana"

griz5700 said:

Why isn't UM promoting the Champions Center...RIGHT NOW? Sort of a critical recruiting period, no?

To make sure people have something to bitch about....

griz5700 said:

What recent champions from the U should be more prominently displayed?

You do recall it's been about 16 years since they brought home hardware, & 1995 prior. No one has been more critical of the lack of marketing prowess in Missoula than I, but there isn't anything to complain about here. Read the last line, this is a call to action, in marketing terms. Nice job to whomever produced.

Clearly, your aren't in the target demographic.

griz5700 said:

Ouch. I've decided you'd complain about a 12 inch penis because it would make you walk funny. Come on that's solid.

Sorry to rain on your 3-5 parade you fucking dumbshits.

They haven't released any new updates/plans/pictures etc for how long now? When you build a $14 million weight room, you promote the shit out of it. It's a no-brainer.

But I apologize, how dare I doubt this 3-5 sinking ship.

griz5700 said:
Sorry to rain on your 3-5 parade you f***[*] dumbshits.

They haven't released any new updates/plans/pictures etc for how long now? When you build a $14 million weight room, you promote the shit out of it. It's a no-brainer.

yes, I'm also looking forward to seeing it finished. I know it's been a great recruiting tool so far and will especially be when it's in full swing! :lol:

griz5700 said:
Sorry to rain on your 3-5 parade you f***[*] dumbshits.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/KentHaslam?lang=en[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachJBHall/status/819229643647700992[/tweet]

HookedonGriz said:
griz5700 said:

Ouch. I've decided you'd complain about a 12 inch penis because it would make you walk funny. Come on that's solid.

Naw, I walk fine. It's running that's a killer!

I've seen multiple and regular updates of the construction of the center on GoGriz and via twitter and facebook, both of which I use about one time a month.

If you're like 5700Complaints and haven't seen any promotion of the center, you're either not trying or you're just a winey-assed beatch.

There are some GRADE A responses in this thread. But I refuse to nominate any of them for POTY so as not to beat myself again.

Back