• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Super Bowl

Who will you be rooting for?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
I can't think of many Super Bowl matchups that would interest me less. I'll watch, because it's the last football for a long time, but I wish there were a way they could both lose.

Just to add an FCS component here. Here's all the FCS players on each team's roster and their regular season stats.

Atlanta Falcons
WR Taylor Gabriel Abeline Christian
35rec(4th on team) 579yards(3rd) 6td
WR Erik Weems Bethune-Cookman
0rec 15tackles
OT Tom Compton South Dakota
16games 0starts
LB Tyler Starr South Dakota
0games (injured reserve)
LB Paul Worrilow Delaware
21tackles 0sk
CB Robert Alford SE Louisiana
61tackles(4th on team) 2int 1td
CB Deji Olatoye North Carolina A&T
4tackles

New England Patriots
QB Jimmy Garoppolo Eastern Illinois
502yards 4td 0int 113rait 6games 2starts
FB James Develin Brown
0rush 3rec 18yards 16games 4starts
WR Chris Hogan Monmouth
38rec(4th on team) 680yards(3rd) 4td

I have loved the Tom Brady Double Middle Finger Tour, but it ends in Houston. Atlanta is the better team.

My Steelers pass defense couldn't cover their own shadow (they played zone coverage, but didn't play it correctly, leaving WIDE OPEN receiver after receiver). This made it extremely easy for the Pats. And don't get me started on that Steeler Safety that got totally fooled/bit hard on the flee-flicker, that still pisses me off. :lol:

The Falcons defense will cover better than the hapless Steeler pass defense.

The Falcons offense has more weapons than the Steelers offense.

Bottom line, Falcons should win. Never count out Brady though, wow.

...betting against belichek/brady...
...don't ever bet any more...
...you can afford to lose...

... :cool: ...

The last time I picked against Brady and the Patriots was in the 2008 Super Bowl game vs the Giants. That was great seeing them lose that one. :cool:

The_Real_Chief said:
Wow 78% of you are betting against the greatest QB to ever play...bold call folks.

Maybe I misunderstood, but isn't the question who you're "rooting for" as opposed to predictions? I am surprised it's that low if that's truly the question.

grizd said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Wow 78% of you are betting against the greatest QB to ever play...bold call folks.

Maybe I misunderstood, but isn't the question who you're "rooting for" as opposed to predictions? I am surprised it's that low if that's truly the question.

Really? Growler told me everyone here is a bandwagon jumper, thought it would be zero.

I bet on the falcons to win the super bowl at the beginning of the season...will be awesome if they pull it out. So yes, I'm "rooting" for them.

Alaska Griz said:
I bet on the falcons to win the super bowl at the beginning of the season...will be awesome if they pull it out. So yes, I'm "rooting" for them.

Going to lay some off I assume?

jodcon said:
Alaska Griz said:

Going to lay some off I assume?

it was a small bet because I didn't actually think they'd get this far.

The_Real_Chief said:
Peyton Manning Retired last year. So the GOAT is not playing anymore......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back