• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2017 BSC Biggest ass kicking from FBS

Who will get killed by the most (Pick up to 3)

• PSU at BYU 8/26

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • N. Dakota at Utah 8/31

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Cal-Poly at San Jose St. 8/31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sac St at Idaho 9/1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • PSU at Oregon St 9/2

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • NAU at Arizona 9/2

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • EWU at Texas Tech 9/2

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • msu at WSU 9/2

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • UC Davis at San Diego St 9/2

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • S. Utah at Oregon 9/2

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • ISU at Utah St. 9/7

• UM at UW 9/9

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • Weber at Cal 9/9

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • ISU at Nevada 9/16

• NC at Colorado 9/16

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

Paytonlives

Staff member
Yes it is doubtful the BS wins any of these games but pick your top 3 ass kickings...

Only had room for 15 so left off...
NC at Florida 9/9 (WTH)

Paytonlives said:
Yes it is doubtful the BS wins any of these games but pick your top 3 ass kickings...

NCU at Florida 9/9 (WTH)

UNC plays Florida, but I don't know who NCU is.

BigSkyBears said:
Paytonlives said:

NCU at Florida 9/9 (WTH)

Brutal few days to the bears, Florida and Colorado...

Paytonlives said:
BigSkyBears said:
Paytonlives said:

NCU at Florida 9/9 (WTH)

Yep, but we get $$$$$$

Plus it will be cool to play an SEC team.

Griz til I die said:
Northern Colorado vs. Florida will probably be the biggest blowout out of all these games

Ya... its way I did not add it. Florida (if they want) could score 80

Paytonlives said:
Would not surprise me one bit with all the changes at EWU if Texas Tech put a 50 point L on EWU...
I hope Texas Tech takes it to them, bad. Eastern and the cats both have a really good chance to lose their first 3 games right out of the shoot.

Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:
Would not surprise me one bit with all the changes at EWU if Texas Tech put a 50 point L on EWU...
I hope Texas Tech takes it to them, bad. Eastern and the cats both have a really good chance to lose their first 3 games right out of the shoot.

at Texas Tech
Home North Dakota St
at Fordham
at UM

Pretty harsh...

Paytonlives said:
Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:

at Texas Tech
Home North Dakota St
at Fordham
at UM

Pretty harsh...
Oops my bad. First four. :lol:

BigSkyBears said:
Paytonlives said:
BigSkyBears said:
Paytonlives said:

NCU at Florida 9/9 (WTH)

Yep, but we get $$$$$$

That's what we thought 2011. Had front row seats on the 30 yard line to see us get beat down by the Vols. I knew it wouldn't be good when they came running out of the T after we come out and my wife says,"that's not fare, they're WAY bigger then we are". Most of were faster too except for Sambrano. Nobody could catch him.

Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:

Tech doesn't beat ANYBODY by 50. They may give UP 50 to EWU. I've been to 15 of their games over the past two years...D is NOT their long suit. They gave up 45 to SHSU a couple years ago...they'll give up 45 to EWU.

alabamagrizzly said:
BigSkyBears said:
Paytonlives said:
BigSkyBears said:

Yep, but we get $$$$$$

That's what we thought 2011. Had front row seats on the 30 yard line to see us get beat down by the Vols. I knew it wouldn't be good when they came running out of the T after we come out and my wife says,"that's not fare, they're WAY bigger then we are". Most of were faster too except for Sambrano. Nobody could catch him.

Well I will be at Husky Stadium on Lake Washington this year, even IF we get killed.

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
BigSkyBears said:
Paytonlives said:

Yep, but we get $$$$$$

Well I will be at Husky Stadium on Lake Washington this year, even IF we get killed.

We have a good shot at upsetting them this year.

ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
BigSkyBears said:
Yep, but we get $$$$$$

We have a good shot at upsetting them this year.

976809c111e493db7698d7a4c7d17f782297ecb974d6990248c91dc9c3562b40.jpg

Anyone remember when the Scats played Florida in '88? 69-0.

Florida went 7-5 that year, including an All-American bowl win over Illinois.

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
BigSkyBears said:
Paytonlives said:

Yep, but we get $$$$$$

See you there.

fanofzoo said:
AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
BigSkyBears said:
Yep, but we get $$$$$$

See you there.
Don't get me wrong, if I was w/in 1,000 miles of Seattle, I'd be there too. If the Griz ever decided to come to Bryant-Denny, I'd be there for sure. No questions.

Back