• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gregorak throwing some shade on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWahlberg

DONOR
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/833169721604370435[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/833182930541363200[/tweet]

Different culture their in Bozeman where you can win 4 games a season and feel cocky enough to tweet this.

Didn't we just beat them in basketball two weeks ago? :thumb: In fact now that I think about it we've won 13 games in a row, but somehow they own us because they beat us one time in football and it will never happen again.

Gloating is created by victory, ignoring the fact that you are a Griz or Cat, welcome to college sports.

Ty is obviously still extremely butt hurt that he ended up at West Dakota State. His tweets are childish and reek of envy. There is and will forever be only one MONTANA!

We should put "Montanas college team" in the middle of the football field and put it on our new court next year too. :lol:

Crazy to think that MSU is now 50% bigger than UM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizpsych said:
Different culture their in Bozeman where you can win 4 games a season and feel cocky enough to tweet this.

This, raised to the power of holy fu*k.

wbtfg said:
Crazy to think that MSU is now 50% bigger than UM.

Too bad you guys are gonna cap your enrollment and all the kids are gonna come to UM because of it.

This guy still should be in prison for his little hangover incident. I hope his karma catches up with him soon...well wait maybe it has and that is why he is at the place he is now. Good riddance this guy holds the record as the defensive coordinator that was "coaching" and gave up the record for most passing and receiving yards in the history of conference. No, Gregorak, guarantee that record will not be broken anytime soon unless it happens while you are in charge of the defense and bet the Griz rise back up and make it further than you ever will.

NoJusticeForFelonCoaches....Boom Own your criminal record PunkBeeatch.

I for one was glad to see him leave UM and was embarrassed the Griz ever hired him after his criminal act. He may have weaseled his way out of prison time or a criminal record, (which he deserves) however he can never escape his own stupidity and drunken criminal acts. FU Gregorak I cannot wait til you get yours and trust me you will.

UNLV assistant coach Ty Gregorak arrested in Colorado

Former Colorado linebacker allegedly intoxicated during incident outside of strip club

By Ray Brewer (contact), Ryan Greene

Published Friday, May 7, 2010 | 3:57 p.m.

Updated Friday, May 7, 2010 | 5:53 p.m.

Click to enlarge photo
UNLV ATHLETICS

UNLV linebackers coach Ty Gregorak

Related Document (.pdf)
◾Download the arrest report
◾All Sun UNLV football coverage

First-year UNLV assistant football coach Ty Gregorak was arrested in Boulder, Colo., after an incident last week outside of a strip club.

Gregorak, 31, was turned away this past weekend from the Nitro Club — located in the downtown Pearl Street Mall — by bouncer Joseph Benedetto after he determined Gregorak was too intoxicated to enter, according to Boulder police.

According to Gregorak's Denver-based attorney, David Beller, Benedetto said that he contacted Gregorak while walking in an alley next to the club rather than trying to enter it.

A police report obtained by the Sun states that Gregorak then walked to a nearby parking garage and approached Benedetto's Nissan Sentra, removing the man's wallet from the center console and a loaded .45-caliber Glock 36 handgun from the glove compartment.

Police said that on Saturday, Benedetto was awaken at home by "persistent knocking" and opened his door, finding Gregorak standing there. He said he recognized Gregorak from the night before.

Benedetto said Gregorak was apologetic while returning the gun and wallet, the report indicated.

"I'm sorry," Gregorak was quoted as saying in the report. "Last night I was really drunk. I'm not from here. I'm in town visiting friends. I don't do these kind of things."

According to the report, Benedetto and Gregorak shook hands, then Benedetto followed him in his car far enough to get down a license plate number from the rental car Gregorak was driving. Police then tracked it to identify Gregorak as the driver.

The report also indicates that Gregorak had a Montana license that was revoked for driving while impaired on March 19.

Gregorak told police he had no memory of meeting Benedetto at the Nitro Club or going into the bouncer's car. A former linebacker at Colorado from 1997-99, Gregorak said he was bar-hopping with friends and the last thing he remembered was going to the Lazy Dog on Pearl Street and another "dive bar."

"Mr. Gregorak stated that he woke up at his hotel and he saw the gun and Mr. Benedetto's other belongings," the police report stated. "He was unsure how he ended up with them."

As for how or whether Gregorak knew that the car in the garage belonged to the bouncer, neither man was able to explain. Benedetto told police the car was locked, and police found no signs of forced entry.

Gregorak turned himself in to Boulder police on Tuesday and was booked. He is free on a $2,500 bond.

He is charged with first-degree trespassing and a prohibited weapons possession, due to his state of intoxication. Formal charges are expected to be filed by prosecutors next week.

A call from the Sun to Gregorak on Friday afternoon wasn't immediately returned.

Gregorak was one of several assistants to come to UNLV from Montana along with new head coach Bobby Hauck, who replaced Mike Sanford this offseason following Sanford's five-year tenure.

He was with the Grizzlies' staff for the past six years, coaching linebackers and serving as the program's recruiting coordinator. He holds those same titles with the Rebels.

"Ty Gregorak has led an exemplary and successful life as a wonderful role model and mentor to countless students and fans alike," Beller said in an e-mail to the Sun. " He is ashamed that an innocent night out has led to allegations which bring him, his family, and the University embarrassment. He is looking forward to continuing to cooperate fully with the investigation, putting the matter behind him, and continuing his distinguished career."

UNLV athletic director Jim Livengood said in a statement the school is aware of the situation.

"The University and athletics department have been conducting an internal and thorough investigation regarding the pending allegations," Livengood said. "It would be premature and inappropriate to comment any further until this matter has been reviewed and resolved."

1Griz_Fan said:
I for one was glad to see him leave UM and was embarrassed the Griz ever hired him after his criminal act. He may have weaseled his way out of prison time or a criminal record, (which he deserves) however he can never escape his own stupidity and drunken criminal acts. FU Gregorak I cannot wait til you get yours and trust me you will.

Former Colorado linebacker allegedly intoxicated during incident outside of strip club

Click to enlarge photo
UNLV ATHLETICS

Related Document (.pdf)
[emoji828]Download the arrest report
[emoji828]All Sun UNLV football coverage

First-year UNLV assistant football coach Ty Gregorak was arrested in Boulder, Colo., after an incident last week outside of a strip club.

Gregorak, 31, was turned away this past weekend from the Nitro Club — located in the downtown Pearl Street Mall — by bouncer Joseph Benedetto after he determined Gregorak was too intoxicated to enter, according to Boulder police.

According to Gregorak's Denver-based attorney, David Beller, Benedetto said that he contacted Gregorak while walking in an alley next to the club rather than trying to enter it.

A police report obtained by the Sun states that Gregorak then walked to a nearby parking garage and approached Benedetto's Nissan Sentra, removing the man's wallet from the center console and a loaded .45-caliber Glock 36 handgun from the glove compartment.

Police said that on Saturday, Benedetto was awaken at home by "persistent knocking" and opened his door, finding Gregorak standing there. He said he recognized Gregorak from the night before.

Benedetto said Gregorak was apologetic while returning the gun and wallet, the report indicated.

"I'm sorry," Gregorak was quoted as saying in the report. "Last night I was really drunk. I'm not from here. I'm in town visiting friends. I don't do these kind of things."

According to the report, Benedetto and Gregorak shook hands, then Benedetto followed him in his car far enough to get down a license plate number from the rental car Gregorak was driving. Police then tracked it to identify Gregorak as the driver.

The report also indicates that Gregorak had a Montana license that was revoked for driving while impaired on March 19.

Gregorak told police he had no memory of meeting Benedetto at the Nitro Club or going into the bouncer's car. A former linebacker at Colorado from 1997-99, Gregorak said he was bar-hopping with friends and the last thing he remembered was going to the Lazy Dog on Pearl Street and another "dive bar."

"Mr. Gregorak stated that he woke up at his hotel and he saw the gun and Mr. Benedetto's other belongings," the police report stated. "He was unsure how he ended up with them."

As for how or whether Gregorak knew that the car in the garage belonged to the bouncer, neither man was able to explain. Benedetto told police the car was locked, and police found no signs of forced entry.

Gregorak turned himself in to Boulder police on Tuesday and was booked. He is free on a $2,500 bond.

He is charged with first-degree trespassing and a prohibited weapons possession, due to his state of intoxication. Formal charges are expected to be filed by prosecutors next week.

A call from the Sun to Gregorak on Friday afternoon wasn't immediately returned.

Gregorak was one of several assistants to come to UNLV from Montana along with new head coach Bobby Hauck, who replaced Mike Sanford this offseason following Sanford's five-year tenure.

He was with the Grizzlies' staff for the past six years, coaching linebackers and serving as the program's recruiting coordinator. He holds those same titles with the Rebels.

"Ty Gregorak has led an exemplary and successful life as a wonderful role model and mentor to countless students and fans alike," Beller said in an e-mail to the Sun. " He is ashamed that an innocent night out has led to allegations which bring him, his family, and the University embarrassment. He is looking forward to continuing to cooperate fully with the investigation, putting the matter behind him, and continuing his distinguished career."

UNLV athletic director Jim Livengood said in a statement the school is aware of the situation.

"The University and athletics department have been conducting an internal and thorough investigation regarding the pending allegations," Livengood said. "It would be premature and inappropriate to comment any further until this matter has been reviewed and resolved."

Charges dropped. Just as guilty as Jordan Johnson.

BWahlberg said:

for an o.c. to make such a childish statement seems unreal to me.....not only childish but is in no way factual....I don't recall the exact record (football) over the last few decades, I think it is something like 30-6 in favor of u of montana.....an old saying is "only argue with one, whos opinion you respect enough, to do so" is surely applicable.

1Griz_Fan said:

Click to enlarge photo
UNLV ATHLETICS

Related Document (.pdf)
[emoji828]Download the arrest report
[emoji828]All Sun UNLV football coverage

That's what makes him Choate material.

BWahlberg said:

Maybe Ty should look in the mirror and ask himself some tough questions. Questions about his maturity and if he ever wants to be a head coach. You beat the guy who essentially showed you the door. Not enough? His post is telling in many ways. Character? Being the bigger person? Having humility? Lacking class? The crazy thing is how many Griz fans actually wished him well and did not disparage him upon his exit to the east. What are you going to do the next time the Griz beat you dumb ass? It is inevitable that is going to happen. (unless he exits stage left because he gets in a pissing match with Choate or another coach due to his ego). Good night. Someone sit him down and talk some sense to him. Congrats on the win Ty. The Griz lost and that is a pill that fans just have to swallow. Fans can be idiots - coaches don't have that luxury. Especially when they eventually want a HC job.

I like the part where he claims they're "DOMINATING EVERYTHING".

2016-2017
Game 1: Griz 90, cats 84
Game 2: Saturday

2015-2016
Game 1: Griz 80, cats 72
Game 2: Griz 87, cats 78

2014-2015
Game 1: Griz 63, cats 48
Game 2: Griz 70, cats 54

2013-2014
Game 1: Griz 70, cats 66
Game 2: Griz 53, cats 50

2012-2013
Game 1: Griz 76, cats 71
Game 2: Griz 71, cats 68

2011-2012
Game 1: Griz 67, cats 58
Game 2: Griz 57, cats 47

2010-2011
Game 1: Griz 75, cats 61
Game 2: Griz 79, cats 58

That sure looks like the cats are dominating doesn't it? :mrgreen:

Amazing how the cats get 1 win in Football (during a 4 win season) and all of a sudden they are on top of the world and dominating EVERYTHING!

Well even tho Gregorak clearly is an immature drunken fool he does make a good point when he states his children were born in Missoula. I agree that is definitely the most wins those poor kids will get to experience for a long long time now that they are kittycats. Gregorak's family must be so proud of Mr. Hangover

Hey Ty, you were Montana and now you are not so how are the strip clubs in Bozeman???

Copper Griz said:
BWahlberg said:

Maybe Ty should look in the mirror and ask himself some tough questions. Questions about his maturity and if he ever wants to be a head coach. You beat the guy who essentially showed you the door. Not enough? His post is telling in many ways. Character? Being the bigger person? Having humility? Lacking class? The crazy thing is how many Griz fans actually wished him well and did not disparage him upon his exit to the east. What are you going to do the next time the Griz beat you dumb ass? It is inevitable that is going to happen. (unless he exits stage left because he gets in a pissing match with Choate or another coach due to his ego). Good night. Someone sit him down and talk some sense to him. Congrats on the win Ty. The Griz lost and that is a pill that fans just have to swallow. Fans can be idiots - coaches don't have that luxury. Especially when they eventually want a HC job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back