• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champion Center Pics

Great addition to a special facility.

Weather issues and hours available for work may be concerns for 2017 completion. I would guess maybe ready by mid October.

Primo recruitment bonus for us!

first11 said:

Weather issues and hours available for work may be concerns for 2017 completion. I would guess maybe ready by mid October.

I have it on very good authority they're planning a homecoming "grand opening" celebration, but expect the locker rooms, weight room, etc. to be ready for the team come fall.

AZGrizFan said:
first11 said:

I have it on very good authority they're planning a homecoming "grand opening" celebration, but expect the locker rooms, weight room, etc. to be ready for the team come fall.

As of a few weeks ago they were 2 weeks behind schedule due to winter weather. They expect to make up the time and be open for the fall, however.

You guys, from what I've been told, have had a "real" winter this year. That said, it's testament to a great contractor that estimates are only in the weeks behind. It could have been substantially worse had they not gotten the footings in when they did. It's Friday, just cracked open a big Belgian, so here's to everyone associated with the project. :clap: :thumb:

bgbigdog said:
You guys, from what I've been told, have had a "real" winter this year. That said, it's testament to a great contractor that estimates are only in the weeks behind. It could have been substantially worse had they not gotten the footings in when they did. It's Friday, just cracked open a big Belgian, so here's to everyone associated with the project. :clap: :thumb:
Sure, kick-back and ignore the problems at hand. This is exactly the kind of laissez-faire attitude that Engstrom took. Don't you see we're in a "DEATH SPIRAL"? We need to immediately "WARGAME" this scenario. Are these buildings insured well? If only we knew someone with a history of "alleged" fire starting. C'mon Dude, Action is needed.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Sure, kick-back and ignore the problems at hand. This is exactly the kind of laissez-faire attitude that Engstrom took. Don't you see we're in a "DEATH SPIRAL"? We need to immediately "WARGAME" this scenario. Are these buildings insured well? If only we knew someone with a history of "alleged" fire starting. C'mon Dude, Action is needed.

As luck would have it, was just rubbing up against Ally Sheedy & both of us read just your post. Being compared to Engstrom stings a little bit, I'm not going to lie. But we're in, cause we Can't Doubt the Authenticity of your plea. Let's face it, we need a hero, we're holding out for a hero till the end of the night.

We're firing up the Whopper and awaiting further instructions. Good luck to us all and God bless the USA.

wopr.jpg

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

Laugh now fucker, we'll see if it's funny when the Champion Center is turned into classrooms for MSU's overflow enrollment.

On a serious note for a change, my garage is nicer than some of the classrooms on campus now, there are some shitholes that need attention.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

Laugh now fucker, we'll see if it's funny when the Champion Center is turned into classrooms for MSU's overflow enrollment.

On a serious note for a change, my garage is nicer than some of the classrooms on campus now, there are some shitholes that need attention.

This is exactly the kind of apathetic fans that we now have. Another example of the "DEATH SPIRAL" we find ourselves in. Instead of just complaining about the conditions on campus why don't you grab your toolbelt and a garbage sack for the empties and shovel your ass to campus and lend a hand? :roll: :roll: #swingthehammer; #savetheu; #beattheshitholes.

BTW: Taping up the October 1990 pictorial of "Girls of the Pac-10" alone doesn't make it "nice".

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

Laugh now f***[*], we'll see if it's funny when the Champion Center is turned into classrooms for MSU's overflow enrollment.

This is exactly the kind of apathetic fans that we now have. Another example of the "DEATH SPIRAL" we find ourselves in. Instead of just complaining about the conditions on campus why don't you grab your toolbelt and a garbage sack for the empties and shovel your ass to campus and lend a hand? :roll: :roll: #swingthehammer; #savetheu; #beattheshitholes.

BTW: Taping up the October 1990 pictorial of "Girls of the Pac-10" alone doesn't make it "nice".

Hey I've been doing my part, 8 grand a year for this decade :lol:

Besides where are the bastards like Hammer when we need them, we need experts on the job not DIY rejects like us?

And it's "Naughty Girls of the Pac-10"...that's a whole different level.

jodcon said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I see jodcon has a Death Spiral avatar!

The sooner people accept the inevitable the easier it will be to move on.

Agreed. This fall, I'm planning on spending greater time on e-Model Train Building.com and e-Fiber Arts.com. The end is nigh.

I love how the Griz athletic site claims that they will have monthly pictures of the Champions Center progress... they have only two months of pictures. November and January.

Dont forget fellas...some "in the know" dont think we will have the funds to keep the lights on in the new champions center!

On a side not...they must have patios overlooking the field on the top of that building...MUST!!!!

Back