• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coyle

Could see that coming. Would like to see him come back but not likely since he would have to take a significant pay cut. Hopefully he hooks up with another team.

As a Seahawks fan, I am disappointed and hope he still comes back as a UFA. However, the move is not surprising. With the amount of high priced stars on the team, Seattle unfortunately has to pinch pennies elsewhere. Brock has been a great player for Seattle, but they often only play 2 LBs since they are in Nickel a lot. The quality of starters at LB means Brock was limited to ST and the occasional start as an OLB, which is not his natural position. Brock's replacement can easily be found in the draft at a lower price.

Again, I really want to see him come back to Seattle, but best of luck wherever he ends up.

GRIZFAN20 said:
As a Seahawks fan, I am disappointed and hope he still comes back as a UFA. However, the move is not surprising. With the amount of high priced stars on the team, Seattle unfortunately has to pinch pennies elsewhere. Brock has been a great player for Seattle, but they often only play 2 LBs since they are in Nickel a lot. The quality of starters at LB means Brock was limited to ST and the occasional start as an OLB, which is not his natural position. Brock's replacement can easily be found in the draft at a lower price.

Again, I really want to see him come back to Seattle, but best of luck wherever he ends up.

With Chad Green retiring, he might fit nicely with the Vikings starters from UCLA, Barr at OLB and Kendricks at MLB

horribilisfan8184 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

With Chad Green retiring, he might fit nicely with the Vikings starters from UCLA, Barr at OLB and Kendricks at MLB

*Greenway....but yeah I would like to see him in Minnesota.

VimSince03 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

Beat me to it, but as a Vikings fan I'd love to see him in Purple

AZDoc said:
VimSince03 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

Dito from this Vikings fan.

VimSince03 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:

Typing error without proofreading. Glad you knew what I meant.

Dillon said:
AZDoc said:
VimSince03 said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

Well all you Vikings fans are going to be pretty upset to see him in Green and Gold next year then.

BWahlberg said:
Dillon said:
AZDoc said:
VimSince03 said:

Well all you Vikings fans are going to be pretty upset to see him in Green and Gold next year then.

As a Jags fan i'd love to see him in Teal, Black, and Gold

BWahlberg said:
Dillon said:
AZDoc said:
VimSince03 said:

This would be great. Especially if he was out there with Tru....

Back