• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Needs Griz Nation Support!

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Brandon is one of the biggest supporters of the Griz! He is currently in very bad health in a Spokane hospital. I am asking please Griz nation for any help possible to relieve some of the burden on his young family financially. Attached is the donation fund site set-up for his family. Brandon has two young children, both red heads and cute as buttons. Any persons who have been to my tailgate for beverages have met Brandon and his family. He is only 32 years old!

www.gofundme.com/tecca-family-expenses

Please read below about Brandon.

Posting from his wife to let all know of this serious situation;

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting and sharing as much on Facebook. I want to take this time and update you all on what has been happening in the Tecca family. As many of you know Brandon was born with a heart disease called hypertrophy cardiomyopathy. He had open heart surgery at 7 months old. All throughout his childhood he was held back from physical activities such as sports. When I met Brandon, you would have never guessed he had this debilitating disease. He didn't let his heart slow him down one bit. Over the past 6 months, Brandon starting showing signs of not feeling like himself. After many, MANY doctors visits, we finally found someone that told us what we didn't want to hear but had a feeling might be the case: Brandon was going into heart failure.
After receiving this news we scheduled an appointment with his cardiologist who seemed to believe Brandon was not going into heart failure and could fix him up with a simple ablation procedure. The surgeon then recommended that at the same time he install a defibrillator. After the surgery Brandon was not able to get feeling better. We were then referred to a congenital heart failure clinic in Spokane, WA. After meeting with them, they were very concerned about Brandon's condition. After reviewing his extensive history as well as his family history, they believe it's time to talk about heart transplant. Things have been getting real, really fast. We thought we would have more time.
Recently Brandon experienced what we are being told was a mini stroke. After that we made the decision to rush Brandon back to Spokane to start the testing to get him on the transplant list. He is currently still in Spokane as I type this. He has completed all the tests and has proven without a doubt that he needs a new heart immediately. Problem is, Brandon has type O blood, which means we could be waiting awhile(6-18 months). In the meantime, Brandon is going to be placed on permanent IV meds to help his heart supply more blood to his organs. He needs to get stronger. We are hoping he will be able to spend most of his time at home while waiting for a new heart but that all up to his current heart. How much more can it take? We don't know.
All of this has been really scary and stressful. We don't know what the future will look like at this time. All I know is that I, as well as the whole family, need lots of support and prayers. I'm begging all of you to please pray, send warm wishes and/or happy thoughts our way. The end goal is to get Brandon more time with his loving family, his kids and all his wonderful friends.

Attached is the fund site for donations.

www.gofundme.com/tecca-family-expenses

Thank you!
God Bless!

Reinell, see your pm, when you can. I'd like to help. Please read your message in detail and get back to me.

mtgrizrule said:
Reinell, see your pm, when you can. I'd like to help. Please read your message in detail and get back to me.

Thank you mtgrizrule! I will be getting in touch soon!

Just to help sweeten the offerings. Please donate and then PM me to let me know you are interested in this offering.

I will take two people fishing on Holter Lake between spring and fall of 2017 in my boat, you pick the date. I will Provide all the beverages you can drink as well as food and one hell of a good time. If you have never been on Holter Lake, it is very scenic. The lake is 22.5 miles long with canyons, cliffs and wildlife for viewing. Many times, the Bighorn Sheep come down to the waters edge by the boat to drink. Expect to catch really nice trout, Walleyes and Perch if you prefer. Guarantee nice trout! I have a 24ft Reinell boat that seats 10 comfortable. It is 100% Griz boat.

Thank you again Griz Nation for helping this young Family!

Back