• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Ball is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Thank God spring ball has arrived. I suspect the Griz would like to get the bad tastes out of their mouths from a year-end slide last season. If anyone is checking out any practices please share some observations

HookedonGriz said:
Thank God spring ball has arrived. I suspect the Griz would like to get the bad tastes out of their mouths from a year-end slide last season. If anyone is checking out any practices please share some observations

I'm pretty sure BW didnt sleep last night, kept waking up to make sure his phone was charging! :lol:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
HookedonGriz said:

I'm pretty sure BW didnt sleep last night, kept waking up to make sure his phone was charging! :lol:

Haha, oh it's fully charged.

Practices, as usual are closed, but I'll be tweeting away from all three scrimmages:

April 7th / April 14th / April 22

horribilisfan8184 said:
Thank God for new materiel. EGriz has morphed into EWhine.

That's right. All the good posters have migrated to another free-for-all internet massage (not a misspelling) board where they can torment third-rate hack trolls.

BWahlberg said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Practices, as usual are closed, but I'll be tweeting away from all three scrimmages:

Get that drone launched!

BWahlberg said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
HookedonGriz said:

What times are the scrimmages?

Im really not too excited about this coming up season cause a coach with a 14-10 overall record and 9-7 conference record, speaks for itself....

BWahlberg said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Thanks for the coverage! :clap: :clap:

Agreed, the upcoming FB season just isn't producing the same excitement. Used to be the Griz reloaded that magic every year, hasn't been that way for close to a decade. Remind me again the last time the Griz won, or even shared... :roll: a conf championship? Too many excuses and not enough production... Here's to the outside chance they actually win some games against teams above .500....

Harm said:
Here's to the outside chance they actually win some games against teams above .500....
Well, Stitt has improved on the previous coach's record there.

So there's that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

uofmman1122 said:
Harm said:
Here's to the outside chance they actually win some games against teams above .500....

So there's that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hes also

1-1 against NDSU one of those years being a natty championship squad...

and 1-1 against EWU,

the bad one is 1-1 against the Scats....that needs to be corrected.

'68griz said:
BWahlberg said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
HookedonGriz said:

I would assume these are slightly subject to change but what I have is:

Friday April 7th at 3:30 pm
Friday April 14th at 5:00 pm
Saturday April 22nd at 1:00 pm

BadlandsGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
Harm said:

So there's that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hes also

and 1-1 against EWU,

Yup. Not everything has sucked under Stitt, but he needs to get his teams to turn the corner. We haven't had that since 2011 and it's getting a little frustrating.

I do think 2015's team got a raw deal in the playoffs having to play the toughest 1-2 draw of any team. In another part of the bracket, we may very well have gone into the Quarters or better. Wouldn't have won it all, of course, but probably could've made a little more respectable showing.

I feel like we are still a year away. Excited to watch this extremely young team develop. I think this year will say a lot about where this team and coaching staff is headed in the next 2-3 years. Should be one of the more exciting Springs we've had.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
Harm said:

So there's that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hes also

and 1-1 against EWU,

0-1 against No Colorado..

:lol:

grizcountry420 said:
Im really not too excited about this coming up season cause a coach with a 14-10 overall record and 9-7 conference record, speaks for itself....

Thanks for your viewpoint.

In my opinion. you should change your avatar to this.

old-lady-in-bikini-root-349zzb6482_1470_1.jpg

BWahlberg said:
'68griz said:
BWahlberg said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

I would assume these are slightly subject to change but what I have is:

Friday April 7th at 3:30 pm
Friday April 14th at 5:00 pm
Saturday April 22nd at 1:00 pm
Thank you!

StumptownGriz said:
I feel like we are still a year away. Excited to watch this extremely young team develop. I think this year will say a lot about where this team and coaching staff is headed in the next 2-3 years. Should be one of the more exciting Springs we've had.

not calling you out, just wondering how you say we are extremely young.....imo we are pretty mature, in that most of the projected starters are upper classmen with playing time here or junior college....junior college so we wouldn't be young....just askin, cause I think its time to get our groove on now....no more excuses, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back