• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kittens 2017 Season

Griz til I die

DONOR
perhaps the most intriguing team to me in the Big Sky this year is the cats. People say they're going to be good, but with perhaps the toughest schedule I have ever seen them play, and lack of depth at key positions like QB and RB, I'd say it's going to be another rebuilding season for kittens. With a qb who likes to run and can't throw a pass very good, can he learn to be smarter? If he is too mobile this season and gets hurt, there is nobody to back him up. With that said, here's what I think:
@Washington State-L
VS. South Dakota St-L
@ North Dakota-L
VS, Weber State-W
VS. Portland State-W
@ Eastern-L
@ N. Colorado-W
VS. Idaho St-W
VS. Kennesaw St-L
@ NAU- L
vs. UM- L
my prediction: 4-7. For those of you who know nothing about Kennesaw State, let me clarify for you a little bit. They were the Big South runner ups last year at 7-4 and had a top 10 recruiting class this year which will make them even better and give them a shot at the playoffs and beating the kittens. And believe me, no one hates the kittens more than me. That's my prediction, what about you guys? #FTC

Sounds about right... would say 5-6.

Teams will adjust to the running QB. And the cats D will be less than average at best.

Idaho st is the only game they'll be favored to win. There's a very real possibility that the cats hack up a hairy donut this fall.

5-6 guaranteed. 7-4 is not out of the question....QB efficiency and defense - how much can they improve?

Their program stinks and they are a lot further from righting the ship than the Griz are. Own the toilet and beat your pecker.

We're still about a year away. Likely end up around 6-5 , just like the griz. 7-4 more likely for us than 5 and 6 though.

They are improved at almost all positions, including QB. Newell and Flynn are really the only impactful departures. I guess that they will get much better QB play than last year. Wouldn't surprise me if they contended for a playoff spot this year.

I fully expect the cats to take another step backwards this season. I predict that after going 1-7 Choate's fate will be sealed as the fans begin chanting "Winning and Pleats put Asses in Seats."

In 2018 look for Waded to bring Coach Ron Ash back home.

Ash_1.jpg

Mark it down!

I think the jury's still out on Kennesaw State.

Their 11 game schedule was bloated by 3 (that's three, as in, over a quarter of their entire schedule) sub D-I games, plus perennial FCS cellar dwellers East Tennessee State, Gardner-Webb, Monmouth, Presbyterian and to a lesser extent, Duquesne. They also avoided playing tougher conference member Coastal Carolina.

However, they did have relatively respectable games against the conference's 2 best teams (a 15 point loss to Liberty and a 21 point loss at Charleston Southern), as well as beating Furman (although, Furman did have a down year, finishing 3-8).

Kennesaw State does have to make the long trip across the country to breath in the fumes from Bobcat Stadium's adjoining cesspool, though, so I will be surprised if the cats drop that game.

5-6 sounds about right, although I could see the cats losing to Weber State, as well.

Grisly Fan said:
Grizzoola said:
But, what if they beat the Griz again?
Yeah, and what if the yellow stains on the Bobcat bleachers is actually gold plating? Yeah, what about that?
There were plenty of yellow stains on the WaGriz bleachers after the 2016 loss. I'm not a Cat fan by any means, but the Griz & eGrizzers better not overlook the Cats like they did last year.

Copper Griz said:
Spanky said:
Not likely we will lose to them again. That would be a dark day.

Stitt would be gone. Winning that game is essential for him getting his fourth year.

Let's hope so, but I am not sure Haslam has the nuggets

Back