• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Tv

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
For those that have cut the cord, it appears that the Big Sky conf has a channel. If you have Roku, add the Pluto tv app, that is a free app with a lot of decent content. I'm currently watching UND and NAU from last year. Channel 230 on Pluto, sports section.
I would think it's also available to Apple tv users but I'll let those folks respond.
If you have Roku and need help, feel free to send me a PM.

Still won't get any root games, the washington game and usually one or two others each year though.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
For those that have cut the cord, it appears that the Big Sky conf has a channel. If you have Roku, add the Pluto tv app, that is a free app with a lot of decent content. I'm currently watching UND and NAU from last year. Channel 230 on Pluto, sports section.
I would think it's also available to Apple tv users but I'll let those folks respond.

Pluto is also available on Apple TV. I didn't capitalize Apple TV, (and again) this evil phone did that.

bgbigdog said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Pluto is also available on Apple TV. I didn't capitalize Apple TV, (and again) this evil phone did that.

Steve Jobs is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Sent from iphone

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Steve Jobs is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Sent from iphone

That may have been true. But this evil thing tracks & shares my every move and recently, began photographing me without my consent. It then sends everything automatically to my Twitter and instagram, (it capitalized Twitter and not Instagram - hummmm....) feeds that my wife has follows.

Don't get me started on the butt dialing.

My phone remarkably inserted itself down my pants before snapping the d!ck pic it posted without my knowledge to the Tinder account it opened in my name. I think Siri has a thing for me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Sent from iphone

Oh, contrare Manchurian Candidate breath! I vote for Raymond Shaw.👲

WAaggieFan said:
My phone remarkably inserted itself down my pants before snapping the d!ck pic it posted without my knowledge to the Tinder account it opened in my name. I think Siri has a thing for me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap: :thumb: :lol:

Grizzly Oredigger said:
It will be a lot simpler to get these games on the ol' tv this year, especially if you have a smart one. So that is nice.

Im also assuming they will be easier to find online?

My PlayStation 4 has the Pluto TV app, and it works pretty well. Pluto TV also has an app for IOS and I'm assuming Android as well.

There shouldn't be anybody having problems accessing Pluto TV. As for there being multiple games being played at one time, it looks like Pluto TV will just add a new channel for each game as they're being played.

Grizzly Oredigger said:
It will be a lot simpler to get these games on the ol' tv this year, especially if you have a smart one. So that is nice.

I'm assuming this is also the case for toasters. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:

Pluto utilizes the "Bagel" setting. If your toaster doesn't have one, you'll need to upgrade.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:

Pluto utilizes the "Bagel" setting. If your toaster doesn't have one, you'll need to upgrade.

:lol: :lol: :clap:

Can't somebody just send his drone to broadcast all the games live? Maybe Bob Hermes could even serve as drone commentator.

Back