• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Update: Kidder Cut by Vikes; Signs with Pats

Caleb has compartment syndrome (a major, injury to his leg) so he has been hand-cuffed and he was never at full potential after the surgery This was the main problem there
!:( :(

i_the_sky said:
Caleb has compartment syndrome (a major, injury to his leg) so he has been hand-cuffed and he was never at full potential after the surgery This was the main problem there

Affected him last season too, correct?

AZDoc said:
i_the_sky said:

Affected him last season too, correct?

I am curious about this too. It's sad how we look at an athletes performance and judge it with out maybe knowing the whole story. That being said maybe he was fine and his senior year was just a down year for him.

Kidder is now with the New England Patriots.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/890309849568890880[/tweet]

Yeah Baby! Whohoo!

I remember when the Patriots drafted a little unknown QB, and have been a fan every since. I lived through the dog days....through the two win seasons, through Jack Tatums shot on Darryl Stingley, through the smashing by the Bears in the Super Bowl (although I was just happy they were there) and to some of the greatest teams of all time. Of course that qb out Stanford, never did much in New England, he went on to greater things with the Raiders - Jim Plunkett.

And of course the haters are going to hate. Cue them in 3, 2, 1 .......

ordigger said:
Yeah Baby! Whohoo!

I remember when the Patriots drafted a little unknown QB, and have been a fan every since. I lived through the dog days....through the two win seasons, through Jack Tatums shot on Darryl Stingley, through the smashing by the Bears in the Super Bowl (although I was just happy they were there) and to some of the greatest teams of all time. Of course that qb out Stanford, never did much in New England, he went on to greater things with the Raiders - Jim Plunkett.

I wish New England would sign Marc Mariani, the receivers coach for New England is one hell of a coach. Marc would get his due chance there.

reinell30 said:
ordigger said:
Yeah Baby! Whohoo!

I wish New England would sign Marc Mariani, the receivers coach for New England is one hell of a coach. Marc would get his due chance there.

I've thought the same thing for years. He could play that same position that Welker and Edelman have for so many years.

reinell30 said:
ordigger said:
Yeah Baby! Whohoo!

I'm pretty sure Mariani and Reynolds are done playing in the NFL.

Are they seeing another Ninkovich type here? Out of the frying pan and off to somewhere they know how to win football games. How much better could that get?

ordigger said:
Yeah Baby! Whohoo!

Eff the patriots. If you are being honest, good for you for sticking by your team I hate a wagon jumper. As a Raider fan I can relate to the rough years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back