• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PR's views on texting while driving

EverettGriz

DONOR
Since he's so hell bent on discussing this topic -- god knows why -- and since it's a "free country", I took it upon myself to start a new thread. No way it gets to 17 pages.

PR: Go!!!

*Mods, please feel free to merge all posts dealing with texting and driving from the DUI thread and place them here, where they belong, and at least make a modicum of sense. I'm expecting a full and robust conversation....

texting = 4 beers

texting + 4 beers = 8 beers

texting + 8 beers = 12 beers

texting + 12 beers = 16 beers

texting + texting+ texting + 16 beers = The equivalent of what Connor had to drink if initial reports are true

signedbewildered said:
texting = 4 beers

texting + texting+ texting + 16 beers = The equivalent of what Connor had to drink if initial reports are true

Great thread guys!!

I've got a question. How many beers are the equivalent for sexting? Not like for someone like Jodcon, lets say for a full size man.

Thank you,
Ursa

Let's discuss Everett's blind support for Engstrom, the guy who may have ruined UM. Was Everett just sucking up to Engstrom because he was the president? I noticed that Everett quit sucking up as soon as Engstrom was fired.

Can anyone cite anything to support that Everett knows anything at all about football, or Griz football?

I have it on good authority that pr sexts while imagining sucking up. That's dangerous as well, albeit in a much different manner.

In math two negatives make a positive.

So I assume if you're texting while drunk driving, that's a good thing?

ordigger said:
In math two negatives make a positive.

So I assume if you're texting while drunk driving, that's a good thing?

Pretty sure one cancels the other out so its a wash as long as you don't exceed the 4 beer limit per text.

EverettGriz said:
I have it on good authority that pr sexts while imagining sucking up. That's dangerous as well, albeit in a much different manner.

06f9c8bbfc4376b7b677e5fbe61a24bb.jpg

I havnt read any of the other thread since the 5th post so I have no idea what's going on. My quick unbiased, nonprofessional opinion. Drinkings bad unless you live in Montana where it's perfectly acceptable. Texting is in-personable, driving or not. Sexting is just stupid. Everett seems like a nice guy besides the fact he's named after a richy rich suburb. PR just argues way too damn much for his own good, usually for no reason. Did I miss anything?

Ursa Major said:
signedbewildered said:
texting = 4 beers

Great thread guys!!

I've got a question. How many beers are the equivalent for sexting? Not like for someone like Jodcon, lets say for a full size man.

Thank you,
Ursa

Unknown, I am currently being sexted by Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, and Queen Elizabeth while driving my F-150 over Rogers Pass at 95 MPH and show zero impairment. I will stop in Lincoln and pound a couple stouts and see if that changes things.

I'm sure the results will be better than Ursa's last trip when he was sexting with some French guy named Pierre after drinking half of an O'Douls and crashing out on the Bonner exit.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
signedbewildered said:
texting = 4 beers

Great thread guys!!

Thank you,
Ursa

Unknown, I am currently being sexted by Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, and Queen Elizabeth while driving my F-150 over Rogers Pass at 95 MPH and show zero impairment. I will stop in Lincoln and pound a couple stouts and see if that changes things.

I'm sure the results will be better than Ursa's last trip when he was sexting with some French guy named Pierre after drinking half of an O'Douls and crashing out on the Bonner exit.

Order the chicken at Lambkins. You'll thank me later.

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
signedbewildered said:
texting = 4 beers

Great thread guys!!

Thank you,
Ursa

Order the chicken at Lambkins. You'll thank me later.

Done.

alabamagrizzly said:
I havnt read any of the other thread since the 5th post so I have no idea what's going on. My quick unbiased, nonprofessional opinion. Drinkings bad unless you live in Montana where it's perfectly acceptable. Texting is in-personable, driving or not. Sexting is just stupid. Everett seems like a nice guy besides the fact he's named after a richy rich suburb. PR just argues way too damn much for his own good, usually for no reason. Did I miss anything?

You missed that if you disagree with pr you have obviously never played the game - NPTG.

Back