• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs EWU Predictions

Paytonlives

Staff member
Well here we go... the season really starts vs. EWU

I think at this point
but UM has an slight advantage on D and O

Griz 35-28

Paytonlives said:
Well here we go... the season really starts vs. EWU

I think at this point
but UM has an slight advantage on D and O

Griz 35-28
Sounds about right. I think Eastern starts fast but gets worn down and Jensen starts to get comfortable. 28-17 Griz.

after how the Big Sky has started the year off I firmly believe that the score will be 27-35.

No clue who will win though.

Not sure on the score but I have the griz in this one semi close. I think the offense will be great. I also believe the griz have a good zone defense in place but they didn't show it during the home games and only showed a very soft zone against UW so eastern has no film on it and will be surprised when we don't come out blitzing and leaving the secondary on an island.

It'll be track meet. 52-59, Griz win it.

I'm surprised we haven't seen the EWU crowd over here gloating about their win yesterday.

Let's see...night game in Missoula against a familiar foe and the conference opener. Lost the captain of the ship and have a pissed off Grizzly bear. How dare you people even remotely think that ewu will waltz in here and soundly best us. Screw that! :twisted: :twisted: Grizzlies win this one GOING AWAY...
Montana........49
ewu.............21

Go Griz!

Griz 41 - 31

Defense gets burned on a few long ones early. Then gets tons of pressure on the QB

Griz take this, however I don't know the score, in the 30's.
Phillips going down will motivate this team more than......
I also agree with who ever said "the bear got poked and that ain't good" everyone steps up. "Just maybe this could be the start of a wonderful thing".

Jaredkuehn said:
It'll be track meet. 52-59, Griz win it.

I'm surprised we haven't seen the EWU crowd over here gloating about their win yesterday.

I'll bite. I don't think any Eastern fans would be gloating after they turned the ball over five times. It was a fine win, but there a whole lot to be cleaned up.

This is a hard game to predict. I'm not sure getting destroyed by UW and beating down Savannah says much about the grizz, same with our TTU and Fordham games. I think it could be a close game, especially if we take care of the ball. Stop me if you've heard this one before, but i think our defense has improved somewhat and our offense still has the ability to rack up yards, but there are a lot of question marks about which eastern team shows up on any given Saturday. Add to the mix it's a rivalry game, at your house, with your qb down- I could see this one going any number of ways.

Back