• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tweet from Reese....

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Thought this deserved its own thread

[tweet]https://twitter.com/reesephillips11/status/909520687252910080[/tweet]

I hope he can get back and perhaps join Selle in the box during games. Or maybe the sideline. But he probably isn't going to be mobile for awhile, so no sure the sidelines are the place for him.

PlayerRep said:
I hope he can get back and perhaps join Selle in the box during games. Or maybe the sideline. But he probably isn't going to be mobile for awhile, so no sure the sidelines are the place for him.

Same here, and then maybe get a graduate degree and be a GA while doing it.

The guy is an absolute class act. He exemplifies what it means to be a Griz. Total team player.

I'm glad he will be there for Gresch and Caleb this season. Reese will still make a positive impact on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a tremendous young man. Wishing him a speedy recovery, and all the luck in the world in his future endeavors. IMHO, he has more than earned that !

What about the retweet about the missoulian posting his injured picture. Reese is obviously not happy that the missoulian is posting it and amie confirmed that the higher ups in the missoulian are refusing to take it down and believe in posting it. Griz nation needs to support Reese and fully dump everything to do with the missoulian.

mtgrizfankb said:
What about the retweet about the missoulian posting his injured picture. Reese is obviously not happy that the missoulian is posting it and amie confirmed that the higher ups in the missoulian are refusing to take it down and believe in posting it. Griz nation needs to support Reese and fully dump everything to do with the missoulian.
Lee enterprises can suck 900 dirty dicks.

mtgrizfankb said:

it went down pretty quick after they got called out for it.

They put up a new post where they put the photo up again and tried to hide it as the 8th in a slideshow.

This is incredible scumbaggery from the owners of the Missoulian. Their own reporters are trying to take it down but getting overruled.

edit: just as I posted it, the Missoulian's second Instagram post with the photo was taken down. Keep an eye out, maybe they'll try again.

I feel so bad for Reese, and it's obviously a huge loss for the team, but am so glad that he's going to still be around to strengthen this team with his leadership!

NorthEndZoneDan said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Not true at all they just put it other places. Then when Amie went to tell them to take it down they told her to pound sand and they have every right to post it. This is from Amie on her twitter. Reese also was retweeting posts about them not removing it

brewskis said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Lee enterprises can suck 900 dirty dicks.

Just 900? Going kinda easy on em aren't you? Is that in a row or all at the same time?

mtgrizfankb said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Not true at all they just put it other places. Then when Amie went to tell them to take it down they told her to pound sand and they have every right to post it. This is from Amie on her twitter. Reese also was retweeting posts about them not removing it
it was there and then it was moved, or hidden behind 8 others. I saw the tweets from Aimie saying she was overruled on the decision to post it. what a load of crap.

So glad that Reese decided to play for the Griz and proud that he is a member of the Griz family. I've been pulling for him ever since he arrived. I share the sentiments of all that Reese is a class act. All the best my friend.

GO GRIZ!!

I was pretty disgusted yesterday during the SWX telecast when the zoomed in shot of Reese's injured leg stayed on the screen for no less than 25 seconds. Whom ever was the director of yesterday's telecast ought to be ashamed of themselves for not cutting the camera to something else. Even a drunken idiot had the reaction time to realize something else needed to be shown. For Shame!
That guy should take a hard look at the way he runs his broadcasts and realize that he can't be screwing around anymore.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
mtgrizfankb said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
mtgrizfankb said:

it was there and then it was moved, or hidden behind 8 others. I saw the tweets from Aimie saying she was overruled on the decision to post it. what a load of crap.
While it is not the 8th picture in the gallery, it is most certainly still in the photo album as the last picture. Once again, proving how sleezy and trashy the Missoulian truly is.

Back