• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Loud and Proud!

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
This stadium better be rocking Saturday evening! If you can't yell, scream or make grunting sounds, then you might want to sell your tickets to someone who can... This place better be as loud as it was for App State in the playoff game...At least as loud as the NDSU game two years ago. All day to get ready for this one.

Lets give our team the emotional lift they deserve.

Mr. Reese Phillips can't shoulder all this responsibility... Get loud UM! He is one hell of a young man and Griz Nation needs to show our support! Better be a standing ovation for him as well!

TO: Mr. Gresch Jensen and the entire team...Griz Nation is behind you!

Kick some Eagle ASS!

This game should set the tone for the rest of the season. And you are right, if you can't get up for this one don't know what game would.
I think it would be cool if Reese was able to go to mid field for the coin toss with his team mates even in the golf cart!!

grizare#1 said:
This game should set the tone for the rest of the season. And you are right, if you can't get up for this one don't know what game would.
I think it would be cool if Reese was able to go to mid field for the coin toss with his team mates even in the golf cart!!

That'd be awesome. I'd be willing to bet that Reese has some sort of involvement in some way. That would get the crowd fired up even more!

I feel like EWU might be running into a buzzsaw Saturday night.

Someone tell the students saw they released more tickets on the student section from low student ticket sales so far

Make no mistake, Saturday is officially the turning point for this program. It is Return to Glory time. And for what it's worth, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Oh, and if you're seated within 50 feet of me, wear earplugs. Because I plan to fucking BRING it.

EverettGriz said:
Make no mistake, Saturday is officially the turning point for this program. It is Return to Glory time. And for what it's worth, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Oh, and if you're seated within 50 feet of me, wear earplugs. Because I plan to f***[*] BRING it.

Where are you sitting EG? I will do everything I can to be loud and get a mellow section going. :thumb:

One of my favorite sounds Saturday night will be when eastern has the ball and we hear " false start on the offense 5-yard penalty-3rd down". Hehehehe :thumb:
There is no reason the stadium shouldn't be at a very high decimal on Saturday night.

Go Griz!

Honestly this is a huge chance for wa griz to get back to the way it used to be. EWU is young in general on offense and the Oline is mix and match right now. The team has struggled with penalties and communication in the first few games. Wa griz could play a big role in the game if we could get a few false starts... gonna get everyone into it this week!!

What impact will the cooler weather have on attendance? Weather will certainly push more people into boxes and the Canyon Club. Will some stay home or leave early? Note that most will be season ticket holders, and not people who stepped up to affirmatively buy tickets for the game knowing what the weather is likely to be. I know the real and hardcore fans won't be affected by cooler temps.

On one weather site, high of 54 (53 on another site) and low of 32. 10% chance of rain during day and evening (lower percentage of rain during game on one site). Wind from E at 5 for both periods. 69% humidity during both periods. Sunset at 7:31pm. It is going to be chilly as the game goes on.

PlayerRep said:
What impact will the cooler weather have on attendance? Weather will certainly push more people into boxes and the Canyon Club. Will some stay home or leave early? Note that most will be season ticket holders, and not people who stepped up to affirmatively buy tickets for the game knowing what the weather is likely to be. I know the real and hardcore fans won't be affected by cooler temps.

On one weather site, high of 54 (53 on another site) and low of 32. 10% chance of rain during day and evening (lower percentage of rain during game on one site). Wind from E at 5 for both periods. 69% humidity during both periods. Sunset at 7:31pm. It is going to be chilly as the game goes on.

Sounds like fall football. I don't think it will have much of an impact to me honest. Tickets for the game are available but not all over. Griz tix almost sold out until they added more student section tickets. I think it's gonna be a pretty packed game. 25k+

Htowngriz said:
Sounds a lot nicer than 95 to me.

Agreed, but a lot of people left early when it was 95 too (or didn't show up). The Canyon Club had the AC cranked up, and there were tons of people in there, drinking beer.

If the crowd gets cranked up, cooler temps won't bother anyone, unless you are a bench warmer sitting. Stand and yell, jump do whatever you can to provide excitement to this game. Jumping and yelling always keeps me warm...Or maybe it is all the anti-freeze I put in my body before game....

PlayerRep said:

54 dropping towards 32? PR that sounds like PERFECT football weather to me!!!!

PlayerRep said:

I predict everyone who stayed home for the App State playoff game will stay home Saturday.

If there isn't 26,000 people in the western Montana area that won't fill up the stadium for sat, then Missoula doesn't deserve the Montana Grizzly football team. I'd drive a 1,000 miles for this game. Unfortunately I live 2,000 miles away.

Back