• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...600 yards passing...

zengriz

DONOR
...One flippn guy..
...catches 20 passes...
...seriously horrible defense...

... :shock: ...

Just heard ewu had a flat on the way back to the hotel. Their receivers caught 8 passes in that flat. Turns out no one thought to do something about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dupuyer griz said:
Just heard ewu had a flat on the way back to the hotel. Their receivers caught 8 passes in that flat. Turns out no one thought to do something about it.

:lol:

EWU QB set al least 2 school passing records yesterday... :oops:

I asked Gage Gubrud directly about Montana's defensive scheme. His response:

“They did everything we thought they’d do,” Gubrud said of Montana’s defense. “They were exactly who we thought they were on film so we were ready for it and had a good game plan for it.

Eastern Washington post-game press conference, Montana win
http://skylinesportsmt.com/eastern-washington-post-game-press-conference-montana-win/

Colter_Nuanez56 said:

“They did everything we thought they’d do,” Gubrud said of Montana’s defense. “They were exactly who we thought they were on film so we were ready for it and had a good game plan for it.

http://skylinesportsmt.com/eastern-washington-post-game-press-conference-montana-win/

... and if you think UMs D is predictable.... :coffee:

Sorry, but what bothered me more than the 600 yards passing was the 3rd & 21 (FG), 3rd & 17 (TD) That turned into 10 points because we couldn't somehow contain on 3rd and FOREVER. Twice.

AZGrizFan said:
Sorry, but what bothered me more than the 600 yards passing was the 3rd & 21 (FG), 3rd & 17 (TD) That turned into 10 points because we couldn't somehow contain on 3rd and FOREVER. Twice.

This

dupuyer griz said:

I went to a house party last night after the game to clear my head. They had a keg, and when I got my first cup, it tasted off. I asked the guy who poured it what happened, and he said "oh, sorry, it's just a little flat".

Sure as shit, just then Nic Sblendorio popped right out of the keg and went for 17.

All we could do was shake our heads.

uofmman1122 said:
dupuyer griz said:

I went to a house party last night after the game to clear my head. They had a keg, and when I got my first cup, it tasted off. I asked the guy who poured it what happened, and he said "oh, sorry, it's just a little flat".

Sure as shit, just then Nic Sblendorio popped right out of the keg and went for 17.

All we could do was shake our heads.
I think that was cooper Kupp in a sblendorio jersey.....

Colter_Nuanez56 said:

What a game plan....score 2 field goals in the first half knowing that they'd score 42 points in the second half.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Only 549 yards only defense to give up over 600 was ty’s Defense against UND and that was 660 to a qb that was First time stater and never did anything after that but whose counting and I believe is the big sky record.

Back