• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitt 'Miked-up Minute' on Griz Vision

Marooned

Jeez ... if that's the kind of 'inspiration' these kids are hearing in the locker room, it's no wonder they come out flat. Talk about a buzz kill. It's hard to believe they aired that ... embarrassing actually.

Marooned said:
Jeez ... if that's the kind of 'inspiration' these kids are hearing in the locker room, it's no wonder they come out flat. Talk about a buzz kill. It's hard to believe they aired that ... embarrassing actually.

Sorry I missed it, fell asleep.

signedbewildered said:
Could be worse. At least they aren't boring us with some karaoke bull shi........never mind.

Players singing karaoke reminds me that they are just kids. Mic'd-up Stitt reminds me that he has no business being in the locker room.

Marooned said:
signedbewildered said:
Could be worse. At least they aren't boring us with some karaoke bull shi........never mind.

Players singing karaoke reminds me that they are just kids. Mic'd-up Stitt reminds me that he has no business being in the locker room.

Join the QB club and come watch him run a few practices and you'll think differently.

BWahlberg said:
Marooned said:
signedbewildered said:

Join the QB club and come watch him run a few practices and you'll think differently.

Just bet he says things like, "nice try".

I hate all his references to "championship football". Dude has never coached championship football at any level, yet to hear him talk you'd think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I hate all his references to "championship football". Dude has never coached championship football at any level, yet to hear him talk you'd think otherwise.

16-12. Essentially the same as his time at Mines....

Who he was, is who he is.

SoldierGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Truth

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Truth

Haslam after the debacle looked less than pleased, kinda like pissed.

fanofzoo said:
BWahlberg said:
Marooned said:
signedbewildered said:

Just bet he says things like, "nice try".

Haha, no, not quite. People hanging on a mic'd up moment of his would be in for an awakening when hearing him and the other coaches working with the team.

Marooned said:

I have nothing to say on this topic around Stitt being Mic'd up, however your picture of the Schmidt Beer can is by far the best picture on Egriz. I used to drink a lot of Schmidt in the tailgate area and always considered it a Griz themed beer.

The problem I have with the Miked Up Minute is the timing. It took the air out of the stadium. Comments were fast n furious around me in the NEZ that we needed noise but the clip played right up to the snap, taking the crowd out of the equation. It seems more and more like the new toys with the sound and PA is working against the noise and not ginning it up.

The_Real_Chief said:
I have nothing to say on this topic around Stitt being Mic'd up, however your picture of the Schmidt Beer can is by far the best picture on Egriz. I used to drink a lot of Schmidt in the tailgate area and always considered it a Griz themed beer.

Plenty of delicious micros out there for sure, but I always enjoy a good animal beer.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
The problem I have with the Miked Up Minute is the timing. It took the air out of the stadium. Comments were fast n furious around me in the NEZ that we needed noise but the clip played right up to the snap, taking the crowd out of the equation. It seems more and more like the new toys with the sound and PA is working against the noise and not ginning it up.

Exactly. I said to my wife, "UM needs to be playing some intense hype music to keep the crowd into it! This is horrible timing and it's going to put people to sleep."

Back