• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby F'ing Hauck!

The_Real_Chief

Its time we got our f****** balls back, hire that man! I've been calling for it all year! Lets recruit some big uglies and run it down people's throats!

The_Real_Chief said:
Its time we got our f****** balls back, hire that man! I've been calling for it all year! Lets recruit some big uglies and run it down people's throats!
Agree, Bobby would put a team on the field that will compete nationally

grizare#1 said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Bobby's teams had so much swagger, people seem to forget that at one time winning the Big Sky was a forgone conclusion when the season started.

Isn't it interesting that, during Bobby's tenure, people bitched endlessly ... that he couldn't "win the big one" ... that his teams perpetuated a "thug culture" ... that he was nasty to the media ... that he took the names off the jerseys. NOW, less than a decade later, everything was absolutely perfect when he was the coach. My, how perceptions change.

'68griz said:
Isn't it interesting that, during Bobby's tenure, people hitched endlessly ... that he couldn't "win the big one" ... that his teams perpetuated a "thug culture" ... that he was nasty to the media ... that he took the names off the jerseys. NOW, less than a decade later, everything was absolutely perfect when he was the coach. My, how perceptions change.

My perceptions have not changed.

The_Real_Chief said:
grizare#1 said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Bobby's teams had so much swagger, people seem to forget that at one time winning the Big Sky was a forgone conclusion when the season started.

At UNLV he was 15-49... Swagger?? :lol: :lol:

'68griz said:
Isn't it interesting that, during Bobby's tenure, people bitched endlessly ... that he couldn't "win the big one" ... that his teams perpetuated a "thug culture" ... that he was nasty to the media ... that he took the names off the jerseys. NOW, less than a decade later, everything was absolutely perfect when he was the coach. My, how perceptions change.

Truth! I do think Bobby can win here again but I hope people remember it wasnt all roses and sunshine when he was here before. We lost games people felt we shouldn't, not limited to but including the "big one" and to the cats, and alot of the wins were squeakers. We didnt just rollover everybody and we didnt all that often blow teams out.

Bobby will have the same success as Stitt. I mean really? It's Bobby Hauck for god's sake. How has his record been over the last 7 years? You guys talk about Hauck like you did Stitt when he was hired.

I think it would be great to see Bobby back here. He knows what it means to be a griz. I just didn't get that feeling from Stitt. I'm sure hes a good guy but I didn't see it.

'68griz said:
Knowing what it means to be a Griz and a winning program are not necessarily the same thing.

Exactly - all we know for sure from BH is that he can continue a winning program, but we KNOW FOR SURE he cannot build one from his 6 years at UNLV...

Butte5518 said:
'68griz said:
Knowing what it means to be a Griz and a winning program are not necessarily the same thing.

Exactly - all we know for sure from BH is that he can continue a winning program, but we KNOW FOR SURE he cannot build one from his 6 years at UNLV...

Hey, it was 5 years. I realize it's pedantic, but consider the audience. The smallest typo and they'll eat you alive.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
Butte5518 said:
'68griz said:

Hey, it was 5 years. I realize it's pedantic, but consider the audience. The smallest typo and they'll eat you alive.

WOW - only 5 years???... he had 49 losses in only 5 YEARS???.... :cry: :thumb: by all means lets grab him!!

Butte5518 said:
The_Real_Chief said:
grizare#1 said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Bobby is now 18-52 in his last 2 gigs... I don't know what exactly you guys were expecting

Butte5518 said:
Butte5518 said:
The_Real_Chief said:
grizare#1 said:

Bobby is now 18-52 in his last 2 gigs... I don't know what exactly you guys were expecting

Hmm-m-m.

Back