• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby won’t be back unless....

CO's#1GrizFan

Haslem is fired or resigns. He can’t stand Haslem and Haslem was a big part of why Bobby left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO's#1GrizFan said:
Haslem is fired or resigns. He can’t stand Haslem and Haslem was a big part of why Bobby left.

Uh...what?

MrTitleist said:
lol.. holy fuck, I love eGriz. Was Haslam AD in 2009?

No, but BH hated the job Kent was doing with the University fundraising thing, or whatever. I just read that it was a big reason why BH left.

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
lol.. holy f***, I love eGriz. Was Haslam AD in 2009?

No, but BH hated the job Kent was doing with the University fundraising thing, or whatever, so BH left.

Haslam began his career at Montana in January 2006 as the Associate Director of Athletics for Development.

And I have heard many times they didn't care for one another.

CO's#1GrizFan said:

Thank you for that. I needed a good laugh today. :lol:

George Ferguson said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
lol.. holy f***, I love eGriz. Was Haslam AD in 2009?

No, but BH hated the job Kent was doing with the University fundraising thing, or whatever, so BH left.

Haslam began his career at Montana in January 2006 as the Associate Director of Athletics for Development.

And I have heard many times they didn't care for one another.

Holy shit! I was just kidding. I honestly did not know that.

Haslem also wanted to extend Stitt. From everything I can see, it doesn't look like he's the one that truly is going to be making the decision or have the final say. Money talks and he may be forced to hire BH regardless of his own personal feelings. Sounds like the people with the check books want BH back.

Agreed, I'm not saying their past will get be the reason BH is or isn't hired. It is what it is. But I have actually heard from people I trust that they were not friendly at all.

George Ferguson said:
Agreed, I'm not saying their past will get be the reason BH is or isn't hired. It is what it is. But I have actually heard from people I trust that they were not friendly at all.
It goes back many years to NAU when KH was an intern and treated badly by a very young brash BH. Both have grown up since then. It would work fine now. KH needs a winner in the HC job more than us fans do.

Back