• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congratulations to Southern Utah University

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
The only Big Sky team with half a chance of winning the tournament!

Helluva season. I'll be rooting for you, and not those candy-assed Missouri Valley teams.

They are a mystery team this year. Hope they can win a couple. Aren't these players the "rejects" from BYU? I read that in a Utah newspaper a while back.

GrizLA said:
They are a mystery team this year. Hope they can win a couple. Aren't these players the "rejects" from BYU? I read that in a Utah newspaper a while back.

There is not a snowball’s chance in hell you read that in a legitimate newspaper.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
GrizLA said:

There is not a snowball’s chance in hell you read that in a legitimate newspaper.

"Legitimate newspaper". That's an oxymoron, right?

alabamagrizzly said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
GrizLA said:

"Legitimate newspaper". That's an oxymoron, right?

:roll: :roll:

AllWeatherFan said:
The only Big Sky team with half a chance of winning the tournament!

Helluva season. I'll be rooting for you, and not those candy-assed Missouri Valley teams.

Disagree - Weber could make some noise!

I dont know. I just dont think the Big Sky is very good unfortunately and we have gotten pounded in the playoffs for the past few years (yes EWU you guys did pretty well at times). I just dont have confidence in BSC teams right now in the playoffs. I will be rooting for them though and hope they represent well.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
GrizLA said:

I know SUU is the warehouse for the Mormon missions, so the legitimate newspaper could have been in Cedar City or St. George where, sadly, I had to spend a lot of time back in the day I worked for a major corporation.

GrizLA said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
GrizLA said:

I know SUU is the warehouse for the Mormon missions, so the legitimate newspaper could have been in Cedar City or St. George where, sadly, I had to spend a lot of time back in the day I worked for a major corporation.

Sure, but they aren't going to call their school's students "rejects."

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
GrizLA said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
GrizLA said:

Sure, but they aren't going to call their school's students "rejects."

They were more polite and I'm sure they spun it their way. That's the Utah way of life....Nevertheless, I hope you win out and roll over JMU in the finals.

Back