• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good to see some things don’t change..

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
I’ve been absent from this board for a long time, years... Purposefully.
First post I see is PlayerRep and AZgriz going at it.

Holy shit you dick heads need to grow the fuck up.

See ya in another 5 years...

GoodGodGriz said:

Holy shit you dick heads need to grow the f*** up.

:lol:

I was a fairly regular poster back in the GGG days, then I lurked for a while and eventually gave up on the dumpster fire that is egriz most days. Yesterday's news sparked an old interest in coming back to get the latest info and speculation... I have the same reaction as GGG. I wish there was an adult version of this board someplace.

A Griz 4ster said:
I was a fairly regular poster back in the GGG days, then I lurked for a while and eventually gave up on the dumpster fire that is egriz most days. Yesterday's news sparked an old interest in coming back to get the latest info and speculation... I have the same reaction as GGG. I wish there was an adult version of this board someplace.
There is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enlighten me please...

dupuyer griz said:
A Griz 4ster said:
There is...

A Griz 4ster said:

Great to see ya there GGG.....

As far as an adult version of this board, if you find one let me know!

A Griz 4ster said:

I'm apart of numerous message boards revolving around college sports, some free like egriz, and some paid ($10-$12/month). eGriz is filled with more vitriol, complaining and bickering than all of them combined. Thats not to say we dont have some really quality posters here, but it can be the dumpster fire of all dumpster on a somewhat regular basis.

A Griz 4ster said:
enlighten me please...

dupuyer griz said:
A Griz 4ster said:
There is...

A simple donation to Chris will allow you into the adult section!

GoodGodGriz said:

Holy shit you dick heads need to grow the f*** up.

Triple G, nice to see you! I'm pretty much in the same boat.

giphy.gif

Take care buddy, see you next year!

GGG! good to hear from you again. MIx of posters for sure. I still remember posting with you and others when we had the Friday night playoff game. The excitement was palpable, even from 4 hours away. I think the fan base has lost some of that feeling. Maybe, just maybe, these few years away will put a spark back in the fanbase.

A Griz 4ster said:

What that needs is a willingness for expectations to be tempered, not just being in a small echo chamber of only Griz fans.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
A Griz 4ster said:

What that needs is a willingness for expectations to be tempered, not just being in a small echo chamber of only Griz fans.
[emoji1360]

putter said:
GGG! good to hear from you again. MIx of posters for sure. I still remember posting with you and others when we had the Friday night playoff game. The excitement was palpable, even from 4 hours away. I think the fan base has lost some of that feeling. Maybe, just maybe, these few years away will put a spark back in the fanbase.

Wee need GGG to dress up and walk in the Home Coming parade again..... :shock:

That would bring some spark back!

Is this trip down memory lane open to anyone? Or just those who paint their noggins?

UPWIMT said:
Is this trip down memory lane open to anyone? Or just those who paint their noggins?

If you can remember noggin painting I guess you're old enough to join!

VictorG said:
putter said:

Wee need GGG to dress up and walk in the Home Coming parade again..... :shock:

That would bring some spark back!

Ha Ha Ha, how true. More visibility from our neighborhood Goliath!

Back