• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The only thing I know for certain...

Griz2k

DONOR
The offseason isn't going to be nearly as quiet and boring on eGriz as I thought it was going to be! I have no idea who the next coach will be, but I can't wait to read all the speculations, he said/she said, this guy sucks, that guy is terrible, you're a troll, I have inside info--no you don't, "F" off and die type of threads. Shit's about to get really interesting around here!

Oh, and FTC.

Griz2k said:
The offseason isn't going to be nearly as quiet and boring on eGriz as I thought it was going to be! I have no idea who the next coach will be, but I can't wait to read all the speculations, he said/she said, this guy sucks, that guy is terrible, you're a troll, I have inside info--no you don't, "F" off and die type of threads. Shit's about to get really interesting around here!

Oh, and FTC.

That sounds like every other offseason here.

And, no matter who is hired, half the people on eGriz are going to be pissed and complaining from Day One.

'68griz said:
And, no matter who is hired, half the people on eGriz are going to be pissed and complaining from Day One.

50% pissed when hired
70% pissed after first loss
80% pissed after first season
90% pissed after second
98% after third that is after a victory over cats and loss in semifinal game. :shock:

'68griz said:

And the other half will say they knew what was going to happen months ago.

Back