• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The "Counter article" GASP!!

signedbewildered

DONOR
Haven't even read this through yet I was so surprised....

This is why I was bitching about Dillons piece, simply one side of the story. Said someone needed to tell the other side.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/ex-montana-football-players-advocate-for-bobby-hauck-s-return/article_d17749ca-e99d-58eb-b8c9-08dcfa0c2aef.html#tracking-source=home-latest-1

Again, this better be on position 1A in tomorrow's paper....

Yeah.... Like that is going to happen...

Nice to see his former players chiming in. They would be the ones to know. Glad to see this article.

signedbewildered said:

This is why I was bitching about Dillons piece, simply one side of the story. Said someone needed to tell the other side.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/ex-montana-football-players-advocate-for-bobby-hauck-s-return/article_d17749ca-e99d-58eb-b8c9-08dcfa0c2aef.html#tracking-source=home-latest-1

Well done and well written. These were guys that were in the locker room with Coach Hauck. They know the environment and the facts. They are standup guys and everyone who has communicated with them know how solid they are. If they support bringing Coach Hauck back I stand solidly in their court.

People are entitled to their opinions and I respect that. However I cannot respect people who have not had any contact and first hand knowledge of what Coach Hauck is like and what he stands for and persist on rendering unfounded "facts" based on hearsay and rumors simply to support their own agenda.

It is my opinion that it is time to quit complaining about a coach who didn't win a national championship and got us there three different times. Show me how many other coaches have done that. I will take that every time. Would I like to win a national championship? Of course! But I also desire to have a chance to get the opportunity. If I finish 2nd best in the nation I will take that every day compared to never having the opportunity.

This is like when my x mother in law would do something nice for me. You knew something bad was coming in a day or two. Hope I'm wrong.

One way for this paper to look at it... I think a lot of them down there aren't fans of Bobby for their own reasons, realistic or not, so if they think they are right, they will sell plenty of papers over the next few years. It's a love hate thing. CNN&TRUMP

'68griz said:
So is this story going to be on page 1 of tomorrow's Missoulian, or buried on page 4 of Sec. C?

Someone will have to tell me. I haven't paid to read a Missoulian article since the atrocious JJ coverage.

Good to see this from former players. Anyone who knows the Hauck family knows they are exceptional people

Don't know where this story is printed, but it sure as heck is not anywhere in my copy of the Wednesday Missoulian. Perhaps it's only in the Gazette, so no one from Missoula will see it!!

I read it on the Gazette site. Terrific article, sure makes me respect the honorable media forms and reporters. This Missoulian is a rag sheet.

I see they didn’t have anyone on staff capable of pulling this off and had to go with a Rachac article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s several stories down in the online Rag website... incognito works great for not paying for the crap they publish

BTW, great article Greg! This is what should’ve been posted rather than the obvious hit POS dipsh@t published yesterday. IMO..

signedbewildered said:

No one knows better than former players and people who personally know Bobby, his foundation, his family. This won’t stop the character assassination by the keyboard cowboys....it’s what losers do...

dupuyer griz said:
I see they didn’t have anyone on staff capable of pulling this off and had to go with a Rachac article.

Yes very telling on the Missoulian sports department....Amie Just who covers the football team apparently didn't see a need to cover that angle, or her boss forbid it. Either way pathetic

If Kent doesn't pay full attention to the words of three of the greatest of all time Griz players ( and great role models ) he is making a huge mistake.

This article gives me more confidence in a good hire occurring after the slanted piece if garbage one by Kato did its damage.

Don't fumble the ball Kent...

Ursus1 said:
dupuyer griz said:

Yes very telling on the Missoulian sports department....Amie Just who covers the football team apparently didn't see a need to cover that angle, or her boss forbid it. Either way pathetic

If Kent doesn't pay full attention to the words of three of the greatest of all time Griz players ( and great role models ) he is making a huge mistake.

This article gives me more confidence in a good hire occurring after the slanted piece if garbage one by Kato did its damage.

Don't fumble the ball Kent...

Amie tweeted this article last night so I thought that was good

Back