• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Rumor: Bob Stitt Candidate for Fordham

What happened to TY detmer? Byu was terrible this year :lol:
I will never root for Stitt as long as he is at that cheapshot factory they call a football program! :evil:

Mavman said:
I will never root for Stitt as long as he is at that cheapshot factory they call a football program! :evil:

Fired after two years. You can cheer for the man, but not the team.

I hope he gets it. Coach Stitt is a very nice man and sincerely cared about his players and our University. If the officials at BYU decide he is there man, good for them and good for Bob.

ordigger said:
Mavman said:

Fired after two years. You can cheer for the man, but not the team.

I'm a fan of Stitt. I just can't root for BYU

I really do hope the guy can find a good fit for him in an area his family can settle in for a while. He's a good person and I have confidence he can do great things with a team in the right setting/environment.

Mavman said:

How true is that. :agree:

Reminds me of a story about Jim McMahon after he moved on from BYU to the NFL. A reporter asked him what was his best memory from his time at BYU. He answered: "Leaving"

fanofzoo said:
Any rumors of a tee shirt sale.

How do you think Stitt Happens tee shirts would go over at BYU?

My dad played a year at BYU. He was Sioux Indian, Irish and Catholic and from the Fort Peck Reservation.

PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:

My dad played a year at BYU. He was Sioux Indian, Irish and Catholic and from the Fort Peck Reservation.

It would go over fine... many think Mormons to be extremely prude but that’s a minority

Eriul said:
PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:

It would go over fine... many think Mormons to be extremely prude but that’s a minority

Having grown up in a very heavy mormon town.. they are very prude-like. Very conservative.

Back