• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What happened to JLM leaving thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the mods had the good sense to remove a speculative thread topic. Hope they do the same with this one too.

The rumor is that the thread was unhappy with the recent moderator changes and believed it would be seeing a significant loss of posts under a new moderating staff. So it decided to relocate to a forum where it could be better utilized. Of course, these fears of being relegated to the bench or locker room are probably unfounded. But when you're a young thread with close, personal ties to former moderators, it's incredibly hard to hope for the best and really easy to fear the worst.

Grizzlies1982 said:
I think the mods had the good sense to remove a speculative thread topic. Hope they do the same with this one too.

The only thing speculative was whether he would leave or not. Not whether his dad has been spouting off about it since even before Bobby was hired.

Grizzlies1982 said:
This forum would be shut down if it weren't for speculation. We spent over a week discussing who our next coach would be. We spends all year long on speculation on who we are recruiting and whether they will play for the Griz.

Ringneck said:
The rumor is that the thread was unhappy with the recent moderator changes and believed it would be seeing a significant loss of posts under a new moderating staff. So it decided to relocate to a forum where it could be better utilized. Of course, these fears of being relegated to the bench or locker room are probably unfounded. But when you're a young thread with close, personal ties to former moderators, it's incredibly hard to hope for the best and really easy to fear the worst.

I thought that thread had a really good chance to excel with the change in mods. Many other threads achieved "all-time" great Griz status in the main forum with the new mods. We should start a petition to undo the relocation of that thread.

MrTitleist said:
Jerry's dad asked that we remove the thread because the OP had no idea what he was talking about.

That OP rarely does. Spouts off mis-information when he's not attacking other people's families.

What do you think his role will be under the new coaching staff? I think that in the new system (whatever that may be) he will benefit from getting fewer touches as a receiver. Less touches, less focus on him from the defense, more touchdowns. Also he should be returning every punt/kick all season long. Toure should be on the field as a receiver as much as possible.

Well I would hope special teams as a whole gets whipped into shape so he will no longer be required to use all of his 160ish pounds to go flying down the field and make tackles when we are kicking off. That's just scary shit. He's more valuable than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back