• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tyrone Holmes waived by Browns

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Fahque said:
The Browns oughta just waive their NFL membership

LOL. Would be so rough being a Browns fan, almost feel bad for them

I concur. Had a guy tell me one time that if I ever want to get married again, marry a longtime Browns fan because he will be loyal and committed no matter what. Ha. Solid advice.

I don't think Tyrone was playing anyway was he? I thought he was on the practice squad. Someone will grab him I bet.

...that old joke...
...browns players for pall bearers...
...so they can let you down one last time...

... :cool: ...

reinell30 said:
I don't think Tyrone was playing anyway was he? I thought he was on the practice squad. Someone will grab him I bet.
He was active. I believe he had a tackle in their last game.

GGNez said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Fahque said:

I concur. Had a guy tell me one time that if I ever want to get married again, marry a longtime Browns fan because he will be loyal and committed no matter what. Ha. Solid advice.
thats some solid work right there! :thumb:

GGNez said:
Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Fahque said:

hah!

Holmes was signed to the Chiefs practice squad today. Didn’t figure that’d take long.

Chiefs plan to use Holmes as a LB, not a DE. Interesting.

Congrats to Tyrone.

AZGrizFan said:
Holmes was signed to the Chiefs practice squad today. Didn’t figure that’d take long.

Congrats to Tyrone.

:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:

Congrats to Tyrone.

Not that interesting, he's playing the same position. He's an edge, but the edge defender is technically defined differently based on whether it's a 3-4 or 4-3 scheme.

Browns are a 4-3, so your edge is a DE. Chiefs are a 3-4, so your edge is an OLB.

This is a really simplified explanation of it all, and he'll be required to drop into coverage a bit more than he would with the Browns, but in essence, he still has the same role.

PTGrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Congrats to Tyrone.

Not that interesting, he's playing the same position. He's an edge, but the edge defender is technically defined differently based on whether it's a 3-4 or 4-3 scheme.

Browns are a 4-3, so your edge is a DE. Chiefs are a 3-4, so your edge is an OLB.

This is a really simplified explanation of it all, and he'll be required to drop into coverage a bit more than he would with the Browns, but in essence, he still has the same role.

Interesting. :|

PTGrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Congrats to Tyrone.

Too-much-information.jpg

Yukon said:
PTGrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Congrats to Tyrone.

Too-much-information.jpg

With that mentality, what you say will get misconstrued and used against you by the sheep on this site. Always good to explain yourself in detail, with all the drones on here.

G-BEARS said:
Yukon said:
PTGrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Congrats to Tyrone.

Too-much-information.jpg

With that mentality, what you say will get misconstrued and used against you by the sheep on this site. Always good to explain yourself in detail, with all the drones on here.
True, but I'm more of a "bullet point" kind of guy. Also, PT did educate me on the subject. I just felt like a smart ass for a moment.

Back