• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ABC Fox MT News story

GGNez

DONOR
Here it is. It appears to be giving me credit for the petition, which we know was done by HookedOnGriz. I do wish more of what I'd said would have been shared. My interview was about 10 minutes.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/37059542/crime-victimadvocate-announces-support-for-hauck

*girly disclaimer: I don't like how I look on the Face Time video and the feed was bad

GGNez said:
Here it is. It appears to be giving me credit for the petition, which we know was done by HookedOnGriz. I do wish more of what I'd said would have been shared. My interview was about 10 minutes.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/37059542/crime-victimadvocate-announces-support-for-hauck

*girly disclaimer: I don't like how I look on the Face Time video and the feed was bad

Griz Nation created it and you represented us perfectly and will continue to do so. That they are paying attention to us and the supportive side is a win in and of itself. Great job!

GGNez said:

You can't add that disclaimer...because if people say you looked fine, they'd be in trouble for harassment. If they say you needed to work on it...they'd be in trouble for harassment! :lol:
I think it was great that the story was done and continue to tell the other side. Thank you for participating.

AZDoc said:
GGNez said:

You can't add that disclaimer...because if people say you looked fine, they'd be in trouble for harassment. If they say you needed to work on it...they'd be in trouble for harassment! :lol:
I think it was great that the story was done and continue to tell the other side. Thank you for participating.

Ha. I'm glad they did the story too. :)

HookedonGriz said:
GGNez said:

Griz Nation created it and you represented us perfectly and will continue to do so. That they are paying attention to us and the supportive side is a win in and of itself. Great job!

:thumb: You're the best!

HookedonGriz said:
GGNez said:

Thanks to both of you, you've done of great job of putting the truth out there.

GGNez said:
HookedonGriz said:
GGNez said:

Besides...GGNez is obviously much better looking than most of us on this board.....dannngggg girl. Haha

But seriously, thanks for your work guys. You've done well. :thumb:

GGNEZ you have done a ton advocacy for victims of assault both locally and nationally and are very knowledgeable on the subject hence the reason your opinion is of value to me. Has Lisa Davey done or is she doing any advocating or research on abuse? can anyone tell us what her background is? Where is she coming from in her opposition to Coach Hauck? I do not want to label her as a far left leaning democrat that is opposed to males so some one help us understand her. She has done no research in to what truly happened during Haucks tenure here and used a very broad brush to paint all football players as violent attackers. I'm curious as to what makes people do and say the things she has????

Mavman said:
GGNEZ you have done a ton advocacy for victims of assault both locally and nationally and are very knowledgeable on the subject hence the reason your opinion is of value to me. Has Lisa Davey done or is she doing any advocating or research on abuse? can anyone tell us what her background is? Where is she coming from in her opposition to Coach Hauck? I do not want to label her as a far left leaning democrat that is opposed to males so some one help us understand her. She has done no research in to what truly happened during Haucks tenure here and used a very broad brush to paint all football players as violent attackers. I'm curious as to what makes people do and say the things she has????

Good points but I would venture to guess no one likely wants to get in a measuring contest (sorry ladies) at this time when it comes to credentials.

With that said a little research will reveal much about what Davey supposedly advocates for, her very far left political beliefs and as far as I can see her lack of training and research especially when it comes to this case specifically.

She copy and pasted Katos article, she referenced what she said was "common knowledge" around town and she figured out how to put Bobby's name on the front of Krakauers book. Then she attempted to start a movement which didn't get very far and Hauck became our Head Coach.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong and her training, expertise, credentials and research exceed what I have implied above.

GGNez said:
HookedonGriz said:
GGNez said:

I thought it was incredibly important that you were identified as a crime victim expert. Your expertise definitely devalued others “opinions”

RobGriz said:
GGNez said:
HookedonGriz said:
GGNez said:

I thought it was incredibly important that you were identified as a crime victim expert. Your expertise definitely devalued others “opinions”

Very good point.

Thank you GGNez. Im very suspect of anyone representing the extremes … on either side. I think most people tend to drift in one direction or the other and it therefore becomes easy to get folks lathered up. You bring a reasoned approach to our situation that many will not take the time to truly explore. What you are doing really takes some guts.

UMAlum said:
Thank you GGNez. Im very suspect of anyone representing the extremes … on either side. I think most people tend to drift in one direction or the other and it therefore becomes easy to get folks lathered up. You bring a reasoned approach to our situation that many will not take the time to truly explore. What you are doing really takes some guts.

I appreciate that very much. I've dealt with some difficult reactions today from both ends of the spectrum. I tried, years ago, to state simply that being against bullying and sexual assault while also being an avid Grizzly football supporter were not a conflict. I was quickly shot down. Not much has changed except that I am much more difficult to shoot down now. I'm not interested in pleasing people or being liked. I try very hard to always be kind, patient, accepting, non-judgmental and helpful if possible. But, I no longer seek the reward of appreciation or being liked. I do it because it's the right thing to do. Period. It is total BS to be stereotyped as a Griz fan or Hauck supporter. It's also total BS to be aggresive or abusive in the name of Grizzly football. Seems reasonable. Whoever wants to fight against reason, logic and common decency is welcome to do so. It won't hurt my feelings.
Thanks for your kind words.
Go Griz!

GGNez said:
UMAlum said:

I appreciate that very much. I've dealt with some difficult reactions today from both ends of the spectrum. I tried, years ago, to state simply that being against bullying and sexual assault while also being an avid Grizzly football supporter were not a conflict. I was quickly shot down. Not much has changed except that I am much more difficult to shoot down now. I'm not interested in pleasing people or being liked. I try very hard to always be kind, patient, accepting, non-judgmental and helpful if possible. But, I no longer seek the reward of appreciation or being liked. I do it because it's the right thing to do. Period. It is total BS to be stereotyped as a Griz fan or Hauck supporter. It's also total BS to be aggresive or abusive in the name of Grizzly football. Seems reasonable. Whoever wants to fight against reason, logic and common decency is welcome to do so. It won't hurt my feelings.
Thanks for your kind words.
Go Griz!

Truer words have never been said! Thank you for your posts! :clap: :thumb:

Back