• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brandon Bea

blackfootipa

DONOR
You might remember Brandon Bea a couple years ago. QB that came in as a walk-on from Washington, I believe. Looks like he transferred to the school that was featured on the upcoming Season of “Last Chance U”. Now he’s headed to Boise State so he must have had himself a decent season. Found it interesting. Bottom of the article are quotes from him. Kudos to the kid for sticking with it.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/article178677316.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't have much in game experience in 2017. Here is what I found. Not really eye popping stats or opportunities. http://www.indypirates.com/sports/fball/2017-18/bios/bea_brandon_mv01?view=gamelog&pos=qb

Don’t remember him. But after watching his tape, there’s no WAY he’s going to Boise on scholarship. That’s not MWC material there...

Saw an episode of Last Chance U. Bea was in an interview with the coach wearing a Griz shirt!

AZGrizFan said:
Don’t remember him. But after watching his tape, there’s no WAY he’s going to Boise on scholarship. That’s not MWC material there...

From article on Boise St. spring game:

"The backups’ only score of the game came on the final play when redshirt sophomore quarterback Brandon Bea connected on a 69-yard strike to sophomore receiver CT Thomas. It was the first — and only— snap of the game for Bea, a walk-on addition."

Read more here: https://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-football/article208932059.html#storylink=cpy

putter said:
Saw an episode of Last Chance U. Bea was in an interview with the coach wearing a Griz shirt!

DilKKWiVQAAK0AD.jpg

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

From article on Boise St. spring game:

"The backups’ only score of the game came on the final play when redshirt sophomore quarterback Brandon Bea connected on a 69-yard strike to sophomore receiver CT Thomas. It was the first — and only— snap of the game for Bea, a walk-on addition."

Read more here: https://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-football/article208932059.html#storylink=cpy

Yep...as I suspected....well good for him. Hope he does well and gets a chance at some PT.

I have not started the new season but heard Sneed appears in an episode and throws 3 picks.
Is this true?

Mavman said:
I have not started the new season but heard Sneed appears in an episode and throws 3 picks.
Is this true?

Yes sneed and fort Scott lost to independence last year 30-16. Sneed was 11/24 with 1 TD 105 yrds and 3 Ints. He also ran 11 times for 58 yards

mtgrizfankb said:
Mavman said:
Is this true?

Yes sneed and fort Scott lost to independence last year 30-16. Sneed was 11/24 with 1 TD 105 yrds and 3 Ints. He also ran 11 times for 58 yards

Sneed did not play on a good Juco team in fact he went 7tds to 11ints on the year. 2 games with 3 ints. He did run...a lot.

mtgrizfankb said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Mavman said:
Is this true?

Sneed did not play on a good Juco team in fact he went 7tds to 11ints on the year. 2 games with 3 ints. He did run...a lot.

He also didn’t start almost half the games. I suspect this is kinda the norm for JuCo’s though.

alabamagrizzly said:
mtgrizfankb said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Mavman said:
Is this true?

He also didn’t start almost half the games. I suspect this is kinda the norm for JuCo’s though.

correct. Juco coaches know whats up. If they don't have a chance at winning a championship then you'll see a rotation of players. everyone gets a shot.

Latest posts

Back