• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dalton Sneed vs Josh Buss

GrizAdvocate

Shade of Nah?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/daltonsneed/status/962497030915424256[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/joshbuss13/status/962563030176358400[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/joshbuss13/status/962590244099862529[/tweet]

to-win-a-fight-you-first-sign-of-a-fight-13614831.png

This is a senior leader stepping up and calling out a player for not being part of team activities. I love it! I was surprised, though, when I saw the public twitter call out yesterday.

go96griz said:
This is a senior leader stepping up and calling out a player for not being part of team activities. I love it! I was surprised, though, when I saw the public twitter call out yesterday.

Accountability is huge. Do you guys actually think this guy can beat out Gresch? Big fan of Jensen.

VimSince03 said:
go96griz said:

Accountability is huge. Do you guys actually think this guy can beat out Gresch? Big fan of Jensen.

Yes

It did bother me a little in the exchange when Sneed replied with chasing a championship and not championships

VimSince03 said:
go96griz said:

No he doesn't have the touch from what I have seen and gresch made fast decisions

VimSince03 said:
go96griz said:

No!

VimSince03 said:
go96griz said:

We'll see but at this point I'd doubt it

BWahlberg said:
VimSince03 said:
go96griz said:

Don’t wanna get called out publicly or other wise? Simple fix, show up to meetings and be part of the team. I’m sure Buss or anybody else wouldn’t call anybody out for trying. You gotta atleast try.

alabamagrizzly said:
BWahlberg said:
VimSince03 said:
go96griz said:

Don’t wanna get called out publicly or other wise? Simple fix, show up to meetings and be part of the team. I’m sure Buss or anybody else wouldn’t call anybody out for trying. You gotta atleast try.

I do wonder what Hauck thinks of it though after his addressing in the signing day presser how the kids know they’re supposed to use or not use public forums like that.

This kind of bullying needs to stop! What if Buss hurts Sneeds feelings? That would be worse than a food allergy or racism.

These kids need to be careful nowdays

Mike Winchell: "Hey Boobie, you didn't lift?"

Boobie Miles: "Come on man, this is God givin'. The only thing I gotta do is just show up."

Man1 said:
This kind of bullying needs to stop! What if Buss hurts Sneeds feelings? That would be worse than a food allergy or racism.

Did someone step on your juice box?

dayday said:
Mike Winchell: "Hey Boobie, you didn't lift?"

Boobie Miles: "Come on man, this is God givin'. The only thing I gotta do is just show up."

:lol: Great movie.

Sam A. Blitz said:
Man1 said:

Did someone step on your juice box?

You do understand sarcasm, right???

Back