• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

former cb commit Alex Johnson

mtgrizrule said:
I wish him well. It sucks we lost a Pac 12 caliber recruit. Wth happened between us and him?

I think he is walking on there so not sure you could label him Pac 12 caliber yet of course he can prove that he is now.

dayday said:
mtgrizrule said:
I wish him well. It sucks we lost a Pac 12 caliber recruit. Wth happened between us and him?

I think he is walking on there so not sure you could label him Pac 12 caliber yet of course he can prove that he is now.

I thought his dad said he got a PWO slot?

Whatever the circumstances of him landing with UCLA, he appeared to be an excellent athlete and a good young man.

Wish him well and hope his college career is successful both on the field and in the class room.

Grizzlies1982 said:
Whatever the circumstances of him landing with UCLA, he appeared to be an excellent athlete and a good young man.

Wish him well and hope his college career is successful both on the field and in the class room.

Yeah definitely seemed like a good kid from all accounts. Still don’t get why he wasn’t a fit here. He has good tape but I don’t get paid the big bucks as coach so I will leave that be. I wish him luck being a walk-on even if preferred is a tough hill but he has a chance to show his worth to UCLA. If he does well there we can second guess it I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a lot of (good gets ) out there. This could be one. I believe the Griz have a lot of them. Why worry about spilled milk? I say who cares move on!!!

Back