• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho Admits to Title IX Violations

Silvertip

Jon Krakauer is probably already hanging out in Moscow. Two former female Idaho athletes have come forward regarding an April 2003 sexual assault and harassment situation involving a member of the school's football team. First reported by The Idaho Statesman there's a full replay in the current issue of the Spokesman-Review.

2013 assault. Looks like Idaho screwed the pooch on this one. Wonder what outcomes are going to happen from this now that Idaho is FCS and not FBS.

Somebody please get them RE's contact info. I am sure that they are desperate to get expert advice on how to handle the situation!

Grisly Fan said:
Somebody please get them RE's contact info. I am sure that they are desperate to get expert advice on how to handle the situation!

Cant they just buy his book on Amazon...

Keeping the Flame Alive...How to throw gas on a dumpster fire.

Grisly Fan said:

Lol...... that dude is a big pile of steaming dog shit. Talk about screwing a bunch of good people and a football program.

Contrast to how O'Day handled things. When he heard something from his son, via his wife, and despite it involving the star QB, he immediately reported it upstairs and to proper channels. And his reward from RE was to get fired. RE may have been a nice guy, but he was incompetent as a president, in my view. Why the Regents and CC didn't move him on several years earlier, I'll never understand.

PlayerRep said:
Contrast to how O'Day handled things. When he heard something from his son, via his wife, and despite it involving the star QB, he immediately reported it upstairs and to proper channels. And his reward from RE was to get fired. RE may have been a nice guy, but he was incompetent as a president, in my view. Why the Regents and CC didn't move him on several years earlier, I'll never understand.

Agree 100%

Back