• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

My Irish Love for Football

GGNez

DONOR
A message to my grizpack from an Irish girl on St. Patrick’s Day:
Whether we shared brewskis with CFalls at Pfalls like RobGriz and MrT, enjoyed front-row hoops action with BWahlberg and PlayerRep, there’s no denying that we are all HookedOnGriz. No doubt, the garizzalies have your number, whether it’s GrizFan47 Grizfan1984 uofmman1122 Gaeilge1 68griz Ursus1 grizcountry420 or Reinell30. Maybe you're just initials...like PDX or TCC.
Maybe you played in the grizband or did UMcheer2000. Perhaps you were a CatGrad-UMGradStudent, a putter, and Indian Outlaw or an ordigger. We root from so many locations, like: Everett CDAgriz (but now CA) Granite goatcreek AZgrizfan (but now Texas) AZdoc TX glendivegriz (I want to be on your lawn) alabamagrizzly IdaGriz Wyominggrizfan, Alaska Griz, CVGrizFan PhxGriz blackfootgriz (you owe me a beer). Saskgriz up north, I’m guessing you’re wearing the right color today (go ‘riders).
You might be an OldTiredGriz like Spanky, a bigkid or just my cousin Tod (hi, Tod – did you know I was GG?). Maybe you’re an Intuitivegriz who brings some zen to the group. From NorthEndZoneDan (get a room), mavman,MTGRZ or mtgrz, signedbewildered, UrsaMajor, and Ringneck, to that smart new guy, Dutch Lane, each one is a proudgrizman, likely to join me as a griztillidie.
From one of the toughest grzfnz on here, SoldierGriz (we're still engaged, right?), to the one who loves to Argh!ue, we have each been Bear Axed and become an AllWeatherFan enjoying the grzz keMajic, watching with our Grizeyes through our marooncoloredglasses. I want you all to Behappp every dayday.
Because the mods are all green and it’s St. Patrick’s Day, I know they’ll leave this thread right here in the football forum, where my love for DMontanaGrizzlies began.
Happy St. Paddy’s Day - we all know that mtgrizrule today and every day. Stay safe out there! Especially if you’re a ButteGrizzle like Hammer. Geaux Griz!

G0a1SNY.jpg

indian-outlaw said:
very nice, but not feeling the love. :)

Well, first of all, where the hell have you been??

Second...come on guys. Look closer. You're obviously in there!! xoxo

GGNez said:
indian-outlaw said:
very nice, but not feeling the love. :)

Well, first of all, where the hell have you been??

Second...come on guys. Look closer. You're obviously in there!! xoxo

Wow, I am there. so very flattered, I just assumed. I've been here all along just a bit slow this time of year.

To GGNez and all of Griz Nation

"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be forever at your back,
May the sun shine upon you,
And may you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you're dead."

Happy St. Patty's one and all!

mtgrizrule said:
GGNez said:
mtgrizrule said:
You forgot, the mtgrizrule on St Patrick's Day, and every day!!!!!

What? Look again...you must have missed it! ;)

My bad. I read it before work, as I was hurrying . Thank you

There's an incredibly slight possibility that I've edited the original post a time or two....

;)

Thank you for posting this GG!

To all Irishmen, Irishwomen and everyone who has been, is now or will be passionate about something in their lives, for there is a wee bit of Irish in ye, I wish you all,

" La' 'le Padraig sona duit!", which is Happy St Patrick's Day to you!

(Incidentally, Gaeilge is the Irish Gaelic term for Irish!)

GGNez said:
A message to my grizpack from an Irish girl on St. Patrick’s Day:
Whether we shared brewskis with CFalls at Pfalls like RobGriz and MrT, enjoyed front-row hoops action with BWahlberg and PlayerRep, there’s no denying that we are all HookedOnGriz. No doubt, the garizzalies have your number, whether it’s GrizFan47 Grizfan1984 uofmman1122 Gaeilge1 68griz Ursus1 grizcountry420 or Reinell30. Maybe you're just initials...like PDX or TCC.
Maybe you played in the grizband or did UMcheer2000. Perhaps you were a CatGrad-UMGradStudent, a putter, and Indian Outlaw or an ordigger. We root from so many locations, like: Everett CDAgriz (but now CA) Granite goatcreek AZgrizfan (but now Texas) AZdoc TX glendivegriz (I want to be on your lawn) alabamagrizzly IdaGriz Wyominggrizfan, Alaska Griz, CVGrizFan PhxGriz blackfootgriz (you owe me a beer). Saskgriz up north, I’m guessing you’re wearing the right color today (go ‘riders).
You might be an OldTiredGriz like Spanky, a bigkid or just my cousin Tod (hi, Tod – did you know I was GG?). Maybe you’re an Intuitivegriz who brings some zen to the group. From NorthEndZoneDan (get a room), MTGRZ or mtgrz, signedbewildered, UrsaMajor, and Ringneck, to that smart new guy, Dutch Lane, each one is a proudgrizman, likely to join me as a griztillidie.
From one of the toughest grzfnz on here, SoldierGriz (we're still engaged, right?), to the one who loves to Argh!ue, we have each been Bear Axed and become an AllWeatherFan enjoying the grzz keMajic, watching with our Grizeyes through our marooncoloredglasses. I want you all to Behappp every dayday.
Because the mods are all green and it’s St. Patrick’s Day, I know they’ll leave this thread right here in the football forum, where my love for DMontanaGrizzlies began.
Happy St. Paddy’s Day - we all know that mtgrizrule today and every day. Stay safe out there! Especially if you’re a ButteGrizzle like Hammer.

G0a1SNY.jpg

St Urho gets no respect.

Gaeilge1 said:
Thank you for posting this GG!

To all Irishmen, Irishwomen and everyone who has been, is now or will be passionate about something in their lives, for there is a wee bit of Irish in ye, I wish you all,

" La' 'le Padraig sona duit!", which is Happy St Patrick's Day to you!

(Incidentally, Gaeilge is the Irish Gaelic term for Irish!)
I thought it meant that you were gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay (as Kramer) would say!

Back