• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Have not heard a peep from or about Gresch??

GlacierGrizX

Since Bobby has been hired,I have not heard anything about Gresch Jensen? The only thing I have seen was an article with Rosenbach saying Snead was progressing well. I think Gresch would be awesome in a pro-style offense where he could check down to a tight end or pull it for a boot leg. Anyone know more on his spring progressions?

If Amy wrote about the practices and she was then banned by Bobby, let's just say shit would hit the fan after Bobby's promise to handle press better than last tenure here. Poor excuse for lack of reporting on the biggest sports program in readership

Ursus1 said:
If Amy wrote about the practices and she was then banned by Bobby, let's just say shit would hit the fan after Bobby's promise to handle press better than last tenure here. Poor excuse for lack of reporting on the biggest sports program in readership

Since you have said this twice, are you stating that this is what happened?

GlacierGrizX said:
Since Bobby has been hired,I have not heard anything about Gresch Jensen? The only thing I have seen was an article with Rosenbach saying Snead was progressing well. I think Gresch would be awesome in a pro-style offense where he could check down to a tight end or pull it for a boot leg. Anyone know more on his spring progressions?

Rosenbach compares Gresch to Josh Blankenship who he coached at EWU. More of a quiet leader with Sneed being more vocal. Gresch is back at full strength and both are taking reps with first team. (Article from Skyline Sports).

It’s Gresch’s job but he’s going to be pushed, and if Sneed emerges it is because he won the job fair and square. I also don’t think it’s going to be the pro style pound and ground that some think we might run. Just doesn’t make sense with this personnel. I think it’s going to be a lot of spread concepts which Rosey knows how to run quite well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
It’s Gresch’s job but he’s going to be pushed, and if Sneed emerges it is because he won the job fair and square. I also don’t think it’s going to be the pro style pound and ground that some think we might run. Just doesn’t make sense with this personnel. I think it’s going to be a lot of spread concepts which Rosey knows how to run quite well.
Power spread.

Despite standout freshman year, Jensen has competition this spring
https://skylinesportsmt.com/despite-standout-freshman-year-jensen-has-competition-this-spring/

Back