• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Practice Report 3.21.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAnon

Mod Edit - it has been requested by Coach Hauck that practice details and information not be shared on the message boards.

SezUwhoeverthefuckyouare. Thank you for your input. :roll: I will give you this, I've not seen one practice. You do fit the profile of other very opinionated 'others' on this site. AKA, _________! :lol:

I don't know what to believe but let me tell you this its an open competition its any one's game this early. I don't think off a few throws you can announce that its going to be decided as a clear cut front runner for QB1 well into Fall camp. You obviously have an agenda here. If we went off Spring results last year people would have put Reese as the number 3 and Hill maybe as number 1...

hook-line-and-sinker-allan-swart.jpg

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-grizzly-quarterback-gresch-jensen-uses-offseason-to-better-footwork/article_47f8ead1-e266-5278-9e40-9e81f6ed8673.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back