• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen transferring

Colter_Nuanez56

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/988469594737197056[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/988469735565099008[/tweet]

This thread should turn into a good read in an hour or so...
tenor.gif

HookedonGriz said:
Nice work coaches all those fun head games you played with him in the spring were very effective

I'm disappointed but not real surprised. Gresh was proclaimed the future of the program for 2 years by coach Stitt and had a great freshman year. Then comes the new staff who have a different system and immediately bring in "their" QB and Gresch was obviously #2 immediately. Doesn't look like that changed during Spring ball.

Good luck to Gresh wherever he goes!!!

To say this is EXTREMELY disappointing is an understatement. Gresch is a terrific young man and ABSOLUTE best of fortunes wherever he goes----just hopefully not in the Big Sky. Stunning all around and our QB position is obviously depth challenged and shaky now. Probably the worst position change for Griz football in recent memory. :(

This is so disappointing. Gresch had loads of talent. I can't help but think the head games from coaches had something to do with this. That said, he did sign up for Stitt and that program. Now I hope that this doesn't affect his old high school playing pal, Gavin Robertson, that just transferred in from Arizona or any receivers. Wow!

griz71 said:
To say this is EXTREMELY disappointing is an understatement. Gresch is a terrific young man and ABSOLUTE best of fortunes wherever he goes----just hopefully not in the Big Sky. Stunning all around and our QB position is obviously depth challenged and shaky now. Probably the worst position change for Griz football in recent memory. :(

EWU on the phone? Not sure if parameters of his transfer will allow it, but makes sense.

Grizzly96 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Nice work coaches all those fun head games you played with him in the spring were very effective

So a little competition and he is out? What game is that?

I do not believe he was worried about true competition...the writing was on the wall...he was not going to play unless Sneed absolutely fell on his face. Gresch was not Hauck's guy and Hauck did not try to hide that.

There's a reason they say "You can't go back again." Anyone who thought this would be a smooth transition just because Bobby was here before was star struck. Anyone still wondering about the Elijah tweet? Anyone think this is the end,not the beginning?

Back