• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

May 18 GSA Golf Tournament

mtgrizrule

All, this tournament will be at Ronan. It should be a great get together. I am looking to play. I need some playing partners. If interested, let me know via pm here. For those that don't know. The golf course is under brand new ownership this year. 2 local Ronan guys bought it, rather than have it close after this season. I met both guys this week. They are damn committed to their investment, Ronan community, and region.

They are already making dramatic physical changes to the course. They are burning all the weeds. Mowing more of the roughs and even changing some of the physical make up of some holes. Yes, they are going to improve the greens too. They have already cut a lot of brush and trees that were pains to deal with. Fairways are already in great condition.

They would like to get 18 teams for the tournament. Let's fill this tournament up, have fun, and support the new ownership. Hell, maybe a few locals will be impressed enough to golf there more often. I already got a membership there. :thumb:

Back