• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Karé Lyles

behappp

DONOR
We know that QB Karé Lyles follows some Griz coaches on twitter and is transferring out from Wisconsin.
How about some EGriz sleuths swarm the net and find out some info on this possible replacement.

I just wish he was a Big 10 CB ;) ;)

behappp said:
We know that QB Karé Lyles follows some Griz coaches on twitter and is transferring out from Wisconsin.
How about some EGriz sleuths swarm the net and find out some info on this possible replacement.

I just wish he was a Big 10 CB ;) ;)
Saguaro High, Scottsdale. RS soph, so he will have to come down to FCS to play this year and to not lose a year of eligibility. NAU's QB is a senior.

I remember him as a recruit. Was never a Big Ten caliber player. Wisconsin took him because his brother that is a year younger is a big time DT. They took Kare so they could get his brother and everyone knew it.

WaGriz4life said:
I remember him as a recruit. Was never a Big Ten caliber player. Wisconsin took him because his brother that is a year younger is a big time DT. They took Kare so they could get his brother and everyone knew it.

He would probably be a good FCS QB though

WaGriz4life said:
I think their dad played at Wisconsin.

WaGriz4life said:
WaGriz4life said:
Saguaro High is top notch. His highlight reel shows a cannon arm.

kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
I think their dad played at Wisconsin.

Correct

kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
WaGriz4life said:
Saguaro is top notch for sure but they play in the third tier of Arizona High School football. They have open enrollment (school choice) state wide so high schools openly recruit in Arizona. He was on a loaded team and to be honest I was never overly impressed with him.

Diesel said:
Kare and Sneed are friends.
Understandable, Horizon and Saguaro are less than 10 miles apart. Sneed a year ahead of Lyles. Lyles would fit BH's desire to have a QB in every class. But I would bet he wants to go somewhere to start, not backup for two years. Similar situation to Jensen.

WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
WaGriz4life said:
Saguaro is top notch for sure but they play in the third tier of Arizona High School football. They have open enrollment (school choice) state wide so high schools openly recruit in Arizona. He was on a loaded team and to be honest I was never overly impressed with him.
He had some killer receivers on his highlight reels.

kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
He had some killer receivers on his highlight reels.

A guy named Christian Kirk was one of them. You will see him go 1st or 2nd round in the draft this week

Looks like Shann is following Nebraska transfer QB O’Brien. There’s a connection there so might be another option. Coaches are also hot on the trail for at least two bounce back JC guys. So I think they will get a transfer at that position.

I think CB is one that I’m less confident in. There’s seems to be a few targets just unknown on interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
Looks like Shann is following Nebraska transfer QB O’Brien. There’s a connection there so might be another option. Coaches are also hot on the trail for at least two bounce back JC guys. So I think they will get a transfer at that position.

I think CB is one that I’m less confident in. There’s seems to be a few targets just unknown on interest.

Shann coached at Nebraska for a couple years also.

WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
WaGriz4life said:

Third tier (which is based on enrollment), but routinely play up--and win. Went 12-2 last year and won the state title easily in their division.

dayday said:

Which 2 bouncebacks JC QBs do you think?

IF we have a chance at getting Kare...he is a good QB. He doesn’t have he huge arm, but he is accurate. Watching his film he has a contained throwing motion that is consistent both in pocket and out. The thing that stands out is that he hits receivers in motion. The difference between a 5 yard play and a 25 yard play is often based on the wr getting the ball in motion. In his highlights he hits everyone in motion. Most HS players struggle with this...he did not. His footwork is a little long in the pocket and he may be better at that now. He throws about 25 on a rope and after that the ball floats a little. He has good touch to drop in balls over the shoulder. He would be a fit for this system and possibly a little more undercenter than we have seen so far. He would push Sneed and have a shot at starting but I would imagine would want to get enrolled for summer in order to go to player ran practices and learn what’s in place. In my opinion he would not beat Sneed if he just showed up in fall. Make no mistake he would come and compete for the job

FBgrizzly said:
dayday said:

Which 2 bouncebacks JC QBs do you think?

I know we put feelers out for Grayson Barry but I don’t know for sure we are recruiting him currently. He’s from Arizona

Back