• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Blake Barnett, Montana QB?

Stop_HammerTime69

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ncaaf/asu/2018/04/25/blake-barnett-asu-football-quarterback-planning-transfer/551012002/

He's transferring out of ASU, and at this point he almost has to go FCS to get more than one year of eligibility.

It's not entirely impossible.

He wouldn’t be bad. Obviously Nick Saban saw something in him to recruit him but somethings going on cause he’s not playing

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ncaaf/asu/2018/04/25/blake-barnett-asu-football-quarterback-planning-transfer/551012002/

He's transferring out of ASU, and at this point he almost has to go FCS to get more than one year of eligibility.

Did you read the link?

Since he’s on pace to graduate this summer, Barnett should be eligible to play this season. Bruce Feldman of Fox Sports reported Barnett this weekend is taking an official visit to South Florida. The quarterback has two seasons of eligibility.

This guy has about as much chance of being the Griz QB as I do.

AZGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

Did you read the link?

Since he’s on pace to graduate this summer, Barnett should be eligible to play this season. Bruce Feldman of Fox Sports reported Barnett this weekend is taking an official visit to South Florida. The quarterback has two seasons of eligibility.

I'll bet his odds aren't even that good...

Stop_HammerTime69 said:

No he doesnt. They had a coaching change. On June 10th the NCAA is highly likely to change the transfer rule.

AZGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

Did you read the link?

Why would you want a quitter like this on your team... ;)

I hate it when guys are eliminated from consideration before we’ve had a chance to discuss (1) strength of family, (2) how they do in space, & (3) if they can kick.

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

Did you read the link?

I'll bet his odds aren't even that good...

Going to South Florida. Wonder who’s traveled the most miles in their colligate career? He’ll have gone from High School in Cali to Tuscaloosa Al to Tempe Ari to Tampa Fl. That’s almost 5800 miles. Crazy.

bgbigdog said:
I hate it when guys are eliminated from consideration before we’ve had a chance to discuss (1) strength of family, (2) how they do in space, & (3) if they can kick.

Exactly! And I'm not sure why he's thinking South Florida, that is definitely not cold and loud

SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

Did you read the link?

Why would you want a quitter like this on your team... ;)

I agree, we don't need anymore quitters on the Griz

Why do people post crap like this? The Griz have a very strong stable of QB's now! Just because one Stitt player isn't tough enough to play Bobby Hauck's brand of physical football doesn't mean it's time to panic! I'm grateful Jensen quit when he did now Rosey can now give those reps to our two young guys who are more than capable of winning games for us! We will win without bringing in a FBS QB! We are doing every thing right! Some players just aren't man enough to play for Bobby Hauck! I expect more will quit! You don't win championship playing finesse football! and that's where we were at!
RTD
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
Why do people post crap like this? The Griz have a very strong stable of QB's now! Just because one Stitt player isn't tough enough to play Bobby Hauck's brand of physical football it doesn't mean it's time to panic! I'm grateful Jensen quit when he did now Rosey can now give those reps to our two young guys who are more than capable of winning games for us! We will win without bringing in a FBS QB! We are doing every thing right! Some players just aren't man enough to play for Bobby Hauck! I expect more will quit! You don't win championship playing finesse football! and that's where we were at!

RTD
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:
Why do people post crap like this? The Griz have a very strong stable of QB's now! Just because one Stitt player isn't tough enough to play Bobby Hauck's brand of physical football it doesn't mean it's time to panic! I'm grateful Jensen quit when he did now Rosey can now give those reps to our two young guys who are more than capable of winning games for us! We will win without bringing in a FBS QB! We are doing every thing right! Some players just aren't man enough to play for Bobby Hauck! I expect more will quit! You don't win championship playing finesse football! and that's where we were at!

RTD
Go Griz!

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:

RTD
Go Griz!

You are correct! We have the young guns we need. Wilson and Graves are very capable. I have personally watched Graves play in two State Championships and wrestle in two state championships. He won all four of those by the way. He is tougher than any high school kid I’ve seen and is very athletic. Wilson is also a very good athlete. Throws a nice ball. Haven’t got to watch him compete but I hear great things about him. I’ve heard that Hauck and Roses believe that Graves is going to be a great one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgbigdog said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
i_the_sky said:
i_the_sky said:

RTD
Go Griz!

Back