• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In Sneed is Successful ...

Sneed and Hauck were only successful because of Stitt's incredible recruiting.

Hauck's offense is boring. Have you seen the offense Idaho State runs, he should hire that guy...

Bend but don't break almost cost Hauck again.

Sneed and Hauck never won the big one.

Big Sky Conference is the worst it's ever been.

griz5700 said:

Hauck's offense is boring. Have you seen the offense Idaho State runs, he should hire that guy...

You must have a crystal ball. I guarantee you will see most of those from somebody being serious.

alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:

You must have a crystal ball. I guarantee you will see most of those from somebody being serious.

Because, much like almost every topic on the planet, there are several opinions, and some of what is said here is true.

griz5700 said:

I wasn't thinking. This was so obvious. Thanks.

alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:

Can almost guarantee that somebody will be you.

griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:

Well that was unnecessary, specially since your wrong.

alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:

Well that was unnecessary, specially since your wrong.

I know your not used to being wrong though so I’ll let this one slide.

My prediction: Many on here will say he is successful. Many will say he isn't successful enough.

Just hoping we don't have QB controversy during the season that includes a QB that isn't here any longer...

I think if Sneed is successful, the team won’t be down 32 & 3 picks @ the half of any game. And after the other team has become disinterested & taken its foot off the gas, Bobby won’t stand up in front of the folks @ the press conference & take you through each down in each drive & suggest they would have won if only...

& while they might not beat tractor pull state, it isn’t going to be because they came out flat.

It was if, right?

PlayerRep said:
griz5700 said:

Understanding this thread is tongue in cheek, I'll take a shot at those:

1) Nobody has questioned Hauck's recruiting capabilities. But where's the fucking CB's????
2) I like 1-0 baseball games if that answers the question
3) Bend but don't break is better than the bend AND break we had the past three years
4) Sneed and Hauck won't get the chance to win a "big one". This is a complete rebuild
5) Most people say the exact opposite (i.e., this isn't your father's BSC), pay attention

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
griz5700 said:

Understanding this thread is tongue in cheek, I'll take a shot at those:

1) Nobody has questioned Hauck's recruiting capabilities. But where's the f***[*] CB's????
2) I like 1-0 baseball games if that answers the question
3) Bend but don't break is better than the bend AND break we had the past three years
4) Sneed and Hauck won't get the chance to win a "big one". This is a complete rebuild
5) Most people say the exact opposite (i.e., this isn't your father's BSC), pay attention
You did well through the first three....

bgbigdog said:
I think if Sneed is successful, the team won’t be down 32 & 3 picks @ the half of any game. And after the other team has become disinterested & taken its foot off the gas, Bobby won’t stand up in front of the folks @ the press conference & take you through each down in each drive & suggest they would have won if only...

& while they might not beat tractor pull state, it isn’t going to be because they came out flat.

It was if, right?

bgbigdog said:

It was if, right?

Hey......it's a two letter word. PR got one of them right.

bgbigdog said:

yeah, not like happened in that second half against dii ndsu...

Latest posts

Back