• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Quitters

alabamagrizzly

Will someone please tell these guys we don’t want them anymore. They’re all a bunch of quitters who couldn’t hack it somewhere else and they’ll eventually quit on us too.

Dalton Sneed
Alijah Lee
Adam Eastwood
Lamarriel Taylor
Caleb Hill
Jessie Simms
David Shaw
Chris Favoroso
Gavin Robertson
Robby Hauck
Erik Williams

We don’t need these kind of cry babies on this team. We’re a team of a bunch of men who stand their ground and never say die...or worse yet, think they might be better off somewhere else. Get em outta here!!

signedbewildered said:
I'm done with this thread.

And you should be. Really it was directed at just one poster to justify his reasoning at calling Gresch a quitter and glad he’s gone but being cool with all these guys on the team.

Two time? Did he not resign from UNLV rather than staying to fight for his job? I don't care if the writing was on the wall, he could have negotiated to stay on as an assistant, but he didn't.

Ursa Major said:
I quit chewing tobacco. f***! I'm a quitter too!

& I quit waiting on peach vodka. Bastard.

Update: I quit ordering salmon Cesar’s & Chardonnay in Cali for fear of having the table turned over. Not something I’m proud of & fortunately Mexican food is readily available.

Back